Sunderland

Nobody

Poyet too leed the lads to a gloryus 5-0 win.

We'll thrash theyse Geordies

1-9 ftm

fyp

Wouldn't it be Jawdees if I were Mackem?

Is Moncur a mackem too for supporting Carver?

No, he's a bellend.  Coincidentally...

What's Alex Salmond doing at a Mackems game anyway?

11012939_10153158317714914_6135433234749894221_n.png?oh=bd31b35a7eb144989342453aadac0a20&oe=55BEABCC

Poyet's in the basement

Mixing up the medicine

I'm on the pavement

Thinking about the government

The man in the SAFC coat

Badge out, laid off

Says he's got a bad cough

Wants to get paid off.....

Look out kid

Johnson's hid

She looks ten

He'll be screwing it again

I was going to go away for Easter but changed my mind. What a stupid f**king idea that was  :lol:

If you lot can't beat us when we are this terrible then you never will.

How Poyet is still in charge is baffling, it's worse than it was under MoN or Mrs Doubtfire, yet he's still there :rant:

I was going to go away for Easter but changed my mind. What a stupid f**king idea that was  :lol:

How Poyet is still in charge is baffling, it's worse than it was under MoN or Mrs Doubtfire, yet he's still there :rant:

We've got one centre back available, and its Mike Williamson... :lol:

If you lot can't put 3 or 4 past us then you deserve to go down.

Funnily enough it was the exact same thing in the last away derby. Not that it is actually funny like.

Funnily enough it was the exact same thing in the last away derby. Not that it is actually funny like.

You never know this time we might have a fit keeper.

It's going to be one of the worst matches in terms of skill the Premier League has ever witnessed. It'll be worse than Swindon v Oldham in 1994.

You never know this time we might have a fit keeper.

Doesn't help when he's got a habit of jumping out of the way of the ball though. :lol:

Sunderland are 1 point above the bottom 3, and we still expect to get stuffed :lol: what has become of this club man. If you don't laugh about it, you will cry.

Same position as they were in last season, season before than they were level on points with 18th. Like I said, same shite, different season. :lol: