Sunderland

Nobody

Sticking close to home: Co Adriaanse, Frank Rijkaard, Dick Advocaat, maybe even Van Marwijk before he took the HSV job last week - and that's just some out of work ones, nevermind if you were actually willing to pay a release fee to get your man. I'm sure there are plenty of similar candidates from Belgium, France, Spain, etc available. If you were willing to spend enough on their salary the lure of the Premiership should be enough to get one or two good managers interested.

:(

Aye but would any of them have the foresight to appoint Mick Harford as No.2?

Sticking close to home: Co Adriaanse, Frank Rijkaard, Dick Advocaat, maybe even Van Marwijk before he took the HSV job last week - and that's just some out of work ones, nevermind if you were actually willing to pay a release fee to get your man. I'm sure there are plenty of similar candidates from Belgium, France, Spain, etc available. If you were willing to spend enough on their salary the lure of the Premiership should be enough to get one or two good managers interested.

What?

Us.

What?

Us.

:thup:

Fuck off, man. Really winds me up does stuff like that.

I was a fucking mug for taking journalism at Uni and thinking there was any point.

As for Poyet, difficult one to predict, but my gut thinks he's got a promising future in management. That said, they weren't gonna attract anyone better, and that's before you take into account the situation he's inheriting. Still, it's one of the few out-of-work managers on these Isles I'd have had here. Snapped up. Buh.

God, they haven't half fucked it up down there. For all our lot are a bag of wank, Sunderland rival most for terrible key decisions. Ballsing up appointment after appointment, they're having to take a punt here. Still think they're in major trouble.

Just cannot shake the feeling they will beat us again and you fucking know Altidore will score probably his one and only goal this season against us.

I'd wager decent money on both of those events occurring.

They're at home and have dragged this out so they will get the "Poyet" effect. We're going to need to really turn up as it's the only game Sunderland really care about. I've lost faith in Pardew being able to psych this team up for a derby. If it was the Hughton team with Nolan and co they I'd be extremely confident.

They won't beat us again, the last time was just pure passion and the Di Canio effect.

Considering Pardew's previous record against Poyet teams I'll be over the moon if we come away from this one without getting beat.

They won't beat us again, the last time was just pure passion and the Di Canio effect.

Considering Pardew's previous record against Poyet teams I'll be over the moon if we come away from this one without getting beat.

I wouldn't because Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are going to beat us, we really need to beat them this time.

I wouldn't because Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are going to beat us, we really need to beat them this time.

Aye, we really need the three points. TBH I would take 4 points in total out of those four games.