Sunderland

Nobody

I see 'Bardo' is back in the fold. I thought he'd be chased out of town for his Instagram antics

The majority of our fans I speak to don't want to see him play again. Aside from the fact he's shite and probably our fourth best right back at present you can't laugh at the club who pays you a wage well above your ability when they lose. Especially when the reason you're in the stands in the first place is because you turned up to training still pissed. Got to say I'm with the majority on this.

Can't argue with that. Do you think he'll get battered tomorrow off your fans?

I see 'Bardo' is back in the fold. I thought he'd be chased out of town for his Instagram antics

The majority of our fans I speak to don't want to see him play again. Aside from the fact he's s**** and probably our fourth best right back at present you can't laugh at the club who pays you a wage well above your ability when they lose. Especially when the reason you're in the stands in the first place is because you turned up to training still p*ssed. Got to say I'm with the majority on this.

Can't argue with that. Do you think he'll get battered tomorrow off your fans?

I hope he doesn't. People should know better than to boo our own players. However I know that a lot will make their feelings known if he plays.

I can't see him being in the squad though. Nowhere near match fit and both Celustka and Gardner can play at right back in his absence.