Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think Poyet is a decent manager BUT - I don't think Sunderland have good enough players to play keep ball and play out from the back & they probably haven't had since the early 60's :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

As average as Poyet may be I still feel pretty envious. I'd like to see how we'd do with a manager who insists on playing possession football.

That's pretty much what we've tried to do all season.

As average as Poyet may be I still feel pretty envious. I'd like to see how we'd do with a manager who insists on playing possession football.

That's pretty much what we've tried to do all season.

It becomes a lot harder when there's not much movement.

I must say I'm looking forward to seeing if our lot can actually keep the ball on the deck. Should be amusing if nowt else. Particularly O'Shea

:lol: I think Poyet will keep you up this season, be interesting to see what happens in the summer,  another wave of new players?

I must say I'm looking forward to seeing if our lot can actually keep the ball on the deck. Should be amusing if nowt else. Particularly O'Shea

:lol: I think Poyet will keep you up this season, be interesting to see what happens in the summer,  another wave of new players?

They have too. Half their squad is out of contract after the summer.

They have too. Half their squad is out of contract after the summer.

:lol: Can't wait to see what shit Di Fanti finds this time.

Jonathan Wilson on the guardian's podcast saying they're going for reclaiming the least number of points to be relegated with record  :lol: Might well get it

amused me alright and why not, if your going to get relegated do it in spectacular style and make it memorable

Jonathan Wilson on the guardian's podcast saying they're going for reclaiming the least number of points to be relegated with record  :lol: Might well get it

amused me alright and why not, if your going to get relegated do it in spectacular style and make it memorable

Would love that!

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's probably the most knowledgeable of Mackems. He's even genuinely fair with Newcastle, even in his books there's no feeling of resentment towards us.

They've 3 good players IMO - Fletcher, Johnson and Jackereeney. Massive onus on them 'til January. Centrally they're hard working but ultimately one paced and shite. Poyet would be best playing for 0-0's and 1-0 set piece jobs a la O'Nil.