Sunderland

Nobody

“I was too good, my level was too high,” he said of his experience at Sunderland. “What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger. I can’t wait to have another chance with the right people. I feel a better manager than before.

What a tit Di Canio is.

Somebody on this forum once said that to hear a mackem say the word "beeping" was the funniest thing in the universe.  I can confirm that it's not far off :lol:

Hearing a mackems ask for a pint of Coors is just :anguish:

Kewers. Never thought of that before. Christ :lol:

Used to get that at uni, "Heeya. let's go to Spewuns, they do a byewtiful pint of kewers."

:|

Do they serve a completely different lager instead?  That's the only way a pint of fizzy cat pissCoors could be described as "byewtiful".

Do they serve a completely different lager instead?  That's the only way a pint of fizzy cat p*ssCoors could be described as "byewtiful".

It's sunderland ffs. Any city centre pub where you don't instantly contract an STD just by touching the door handle is a tourist attraction. Coors qualifies as a top quality craft beer in that midden....

Hearing a mackems ask for a pint of Coors is just :anguish:

Kewers. Never thought of that before. Christ :lol:

Used to get that at uni, "Heeya. let's go to Spewuns, they do a byewtiful pint of kewers."

:|

Do they serve a completely different lager instead?  That's the only way a pint of fizzy cat pissCoors could be described as "byewtiful".

:anguish: at the thought of anyone wanting a pint of Coors