Sunderland

Nobody

Not a bad point but they're still shit. They should be commended for keeping 11 players on this week, though :thup:

To be honest they needed more than 1 point against a team who will probably be amongst the strugglers this season. They have already lost too many points against teams who will be in a similar position. Their match against West Ham the week after next is going to be an interesting one.

Wow it's like it's going to kill them to give us any credit whatsover. One idiot in their standing by his point that we are lucky because everytime we play someone the opposition have been in bad form, ffs, seriously ??

I watched the 2nd half of their game today against villa and thought they were unlucky not to pinch the win, but fuck them they were lucky to get a point played Villa on a bad day.

Wow it's like it's going to kill them to give us any credit whatsover. One idiot in their standing by his point that we are lucky because everytime we play someone the opposition have been in bad form, ffs, seriously ??

I watched the 2nd half of their game today against villa and thought they were unlucky not to pinch the win, but fuck them they were lucky to get a point played Villa on a bad day.

Every point they've won since around the start of march this year has been down to luck. They've deserved very little.

Wow it's like it's going to kill them to give us any credit whatsover.

It really would...every win, without fail:

"Liverpool have been w*nk today like"

"Chelsea have been w*nk today like"

"Spurs have been w*nk today like"

"West Brom have been w*nk today like"

"Barca have been w*nk today like" (archived)

Can these bitter turds please just put themselves out of their own misery and just get relegated already? Its not even december and theyre already fully focused on finishing 17th and stinking the place out for another year. Rinse-repeat.

That is a very tough end of season set of fixtures. In reality they need to get the points on the boards between now and the end of March.

They have Chelsea (h), Spurs (h) & West Ham (a), Norwich (h), Everton (a), Cardiff (a) in December, if they don't get at least 6 points from there then they are gone IMO

That is a very tough end of season set of fixtures. In reality they need to get the points on the boards between now and the end of March.

They have Chelsea (h), Spurs (h) & West Ham (a), Norwich (h), Everton (a), Cardiff (a) in December, if they don't get at least 6 points from there then they are gone IMO

luckily for them the way Spurs and Norwich are playing its certainly possible for them to get 6

One idiot in their standing by his point that we are lucky because everytime we play someone the opposition have been in bad form, ffs, seriously ??

It's just inbuilt, everything in black and white is shit, worse than shit, abhorrent.  Hence if we win it's the fault of the opposition.  It's a mental block that can't allow them to see anything of any worth coming from Newcastle.  See Cisse's strike against Chelsea, lucky, shit, not even in the top ten for goal of the season.

their games against sides just above the relegation places, West ham, Norwich etc. will be serious 6 pointers for them for probably the remainder of the season. and to state the obvious will decide thier fate.

Gonna be interesting to watch. Tbh as serial relegation flirts  and constant squad overhauls it was always going to catch up with them at some point. Hopefiully this year.

Got a feeling they will scrape out of it again tho.

"f***ing deflected" about Sissoko's goal :lol:

Ah, honestly, I am sick to me back tooth of these bassads winnin games. Its a team fool of frenchies man, nee pashan?! I swears down, if we gets some belgum playas this winta (belgum is a mint league on fm managa) we can get wusels in a european spot, i have no doubt about it. Am so sick of seeyin these smug mags on this message board cheesin of the rest of us, when deep down, we kna wur are just tickin along nicely, keepin wusels cool, until it really matters. Lets keep the faith, keep it classy, keep it 2-1, keep it sunland

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if he's serious or not.

"f***ing deflected" about Sissoko's goal :lol:

Ah, honestly, I am sick to me back tooth of these bassads winnin games. Its a team fool of frenchies man, nee pashan?! I swears down, if we gets some belgum playas this winta (belgum is a mint league on fm managa) we can get wusels in a european spot, i have no doubt about it. Am so sick of seeyin these smug mags on this message board cheesin of the rest of us, when deep down, we kna wur are just tickin along nicely, keepin wusels cool, until it really matters. Lets keep the faith, keep it classy, keep it 2-1, keep it sunland

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if he's serious or not.

That's blatantly a mag

mackems do irony...

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/all-news/coca-cola-christmas-truck-rolls-into-sunderland-1-6286684

“Coca Cola surveyed more than 2,500 people to discover Great Britain’s ‘Kindness Hotspots,’ the cities and towns that bring the most joy to others and Sunderland has been recognised as one of them.”

On the same page....

"Brothers brutally attack goth in Sunderland city centre attack"

"Farmers anger at plans for permanent travellers site on Sunderland border"

"Sunderland murderer back behind bars after threatening to kill neighbour"

Life in sunderland.