Sunderland

Nobody

"They weren’t bothered about him breaking the hoodoo against Everton and hammering Newcastle 3-0.

They were bothered about him being a fascist."

aye, no shit :lol:

Exactly what I thought :lol:

This was kinda funny too: "If that had been involving a big club, there would be hell on."  :iamatwat:

It pisses me off how most of their goals are flukey lucky breaks. Take all of their goals last night. Lucky breaks the lot of them. Despite being bottom of the league they get more than their fair share of luck. They should be scoring nil each game.

It pisses me off how most of their goals are flukey lucky breaks. Take all of their goals last night. Lucky breaks the lot of them. Despite being bottom of the league they get more than their fare share of luck  They should be scoring nil each game.

I agree , you just cannot account for Jozy even hitting the target let alone scoring.

Line set.

It pisses me off how most of their goals are flukey lucky breaks. Take all of their goals last night. Lucky breaks the lot of them. Despite being bottom of the league they get more than their fare share of luck  They should be scoring nil each game.

On the surface 3-4 against Chelsea doesn't sound too bad but it seems a lot of macums are saying they were pretty awful and had some individual shockers. Like you say their goals seem to come from bounces around the box which land on someones toe rather than anything worked.

It's doesn't bode well for them and they are below Palace because they are the worst team in the league.

They really miss Mignolet too.

It pisses me off how teams try to walk the ball in against them.

See: Man City a few weeks back.

But, but... They have a lot of guaranteed 3 point games coming up:

The home performances under poyet are incredible. We should turn over hull, west ham, norwich, crystal palace, cardiff easily at home. There's a likely 15 points already.

We do not face any more elite teams at home. Just spurs and everton! We may not loose another home game bar these season looking at who is left!

Plus, their form has been thus that they expect anywhere between 8 and 12 points from their next 6 games: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/next-6-league-fixtures.844330/

But, but... They have a lot of guaranteed 3 point games coming up:

The home performances under poyet are incredible. We should turn over hull, west ham, norwich, crystal palace, cardiff easily at home. There's a likely 15 points already.

We do not face any more elite teams at home. Just spurs and everton! We may not loose another home game bar these season looking at who is left!

Plus, their form has been thus that they expect anywhere between 8 and 12 points from their next 6 games: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/next-6-league-fixtures.844330/

so, we can forget those 6 points and also have to face up to away defeats vs. all the top teams away - onwards and upwards :lol:

Quite bizarre how confident they are of survival given their form and position. I can only assume they're all wearing a combination of blinkers and rose-tinted specs. Rose-tinted blinkers - a proud wearside invention.

Imagine someone had told you pre-season, or after a couple of games, that come December Bardsley would be their top scorer  :D

Is that Demba Ba's 'Sunday name'?

Quite bizarre how confident they are of survival given their form and position. I can only assume they're all wearing a combination of blinkers and rose-tinted specs. Rose-tinted blinkers - a proud wearside invention.

:lol:

Tuesday they were celebrating a Palace win which sent them to the bottom of the league and getting beat last night was a great performance  :idiot2:

It's like a throw back to the Howard Wilkinson "we're not in  a relegation battle" days.

The place is just one massive fucking lunatic asylum.

Just got an email from sunderland uni inviting me to go and pick up a free pair of 'premium tickets' for their game against Spurs at the weekend. I'd love to know how many of the people in the stadium actually pay full whack, i'd be absolutely livid if I was one of their season ticket holders.

Just got an email from sunderland uni inviting me to go and pick up a free pair of 'premium tickets' for their game against Spurs at the weekend. I'd love to know how many of the people in the stadium actually pay full whack, i'd be absolutely livid if I was one of their season ticket holders.

I'd reckon that apart from season ticket holders (and their season tickets are about the cheapest in the league) they will probably only have around 1,000 full paying fans per game on average. The rest will be on freebies and cheap £10 tickets. Yesterday season ticket holders could get extra tickets for a tenner each and I posted a while back about them giving 5,000 lapsed season ticket holders free tickets for their home game v Liverpool. Now if they're doing that for the bigger games you can only assume that for the likes of Stoke and Fulham they just open up the gates and anyone who wants to can just wander in.

Read somewhere today (can't recall which forum) that their average match-day take, per head was £16, based on their last accounts, ours is £26/head evidently

2 X 10 pound tickets per season ticket holder for Chelsea tonight plus the usual foisting of free tickets on schools and colleges.  Free tickets falling out of the sky like autumn leaves for the Southampton game. They are putting themselves in direct competition with the Northern League for supporters. Scabby dogs.

Apart from holding the title for most empty seats in the PL they must have just about the lowest gate receipts too.

The last set of accounts they released showed they made an average of just under £16 per seat in gate reciepts which was the lowest in the league (we made £26). It'll be far less than that for them this season as they have flooded their games with cheap and free ticket offers to try to maintain a 40k average.

Love it when you go on their site and they're all patting each other on the back because of their crowds. Of course you're going to get decent crowds when you're giving tickets away left, right and centre and heavily discounting 1000's of others. In fact they should be ashamed that despite all that they still have the most empty seats in the league.

And only likely to be getting worse in the near future.

I said ages ago they should have moved into the Darlo Arena and kept the SoS for the music gigs and the Newcastle match  :)

They even dished out loads of free tickets to local schools and government offices in the week leading up to the match against us when they realised there was no chance of it selling out.