Sunderland

Nobody

Is there such thing as a mackem post that doesn't include us in some way?

ops and threads maye- if your including all posts on each topic then I doubt one runs its course without involving us somewhere.

Guest firetotheworks

That '92ers stuff man. :lol:

Even if it's legit, it's getting into the 'aye...and?' territory considering it was nearly 22 years ago and we've won absolutely nothing.

Even if it's legit, it's getting into the 'aye...and?' territory considering it was nearly 22 years ago and we've won absolutely nothing.

They're still harping on about the 9-1 win, they don't do 'aye...and?'

Isn't there a stat knocking around that they actually experienced a higher percentage attendance increase after 92 than us? Mag propaganda I suppose, Marra 

I'm sure they've only had better crowds than us over a season 20 times or something like that.

Isn't there a stat knocking around that they actually experienced a higher percentage attendance increase after 92 than us? Mag propaganda I suppose, Marra 

so many of them post about never having gone to Roker ( pre 97?) then bang on about post 92rs. How does that even work?

I've just heard that any mackem wanting a ticket for SJP has to travel up by bubble car. It's a great idea and the procession of funny little vehicles adorned with red and white flags will be quite a spectacle as it winds up St.James' Boulevard.

I hope our loons will drop normal hostilities and applaud the convoy as it arrives.

How is 288 pages over 300 pages?

Mackematics marra.

:D :D :D :D  That's very good.  :clap: :clap:

Yeah, it was thoroughly original.

Two years ago.

Ah, my bad. Apologies for not knowing every  post on here inside out.

I'm cancelling Christmas so I can read and memorize the entire forum.

Mackematics marra.

Two years ago.

About time tbh.

Mackematics marra.

Two years ago.

About time tbh.

Aye. I''m starting by going through MKSC's posts to see if I can work out why he hates Christmas.  ;D

Am I the only one who appreciates the irony of the post about us being obsessed and always being on their forum, however the poster particularly points out us and TT and happens to know we have one thread and how big that thread is?

there's a simple difference, look through this thread, it's laughter, it's taking the piss and schadenfreude.

look at their take on us, it's violent, aggressive, "mag kernts" and, though they'll hate it and will never admit it, they just want to better us, nothing else, they'll settle for 2nd bottom providing we are bottom.

Boasting about specific match scores is one of the most childest things you can do about football. Especially when your team is rock bottom of the table.

Masterplan happily admitting he'd be ok with being relegated if they beat us twice a season :lol: Can't speak for the rest but he is clearly obsessed with hating NUFC, sad fucker.

Boasting about specific match scores is one of the most childest things you can do about football. Especially when your team is rock bottom of the table.

Masterplan happily admitting he'd be ok with being relegated if they beat us twice a season :lol: Can't speak for the rest but he is clearly obsessed with hating NUFC, sad fucker.

They could beat us 9-1 again as long as we qualified for the champions league.

Masterplan happily admitting he'd be ok with being relegated if they beat us twice a season :lol: Can't speak for the rest but he is clearly obsessed with hating NUFC, sad f***er.

They could beat us 9-1 again as long as we qualified for the champions league.

Possibly not that extreme but I couldn't give a fuck about our results against them if we're doing well :lol:

Mackematics marra.

Two years ago.

About time tbh.

Aye. I''m starting by going through MKSC's posts to see if I can work out why he hates Christmas.  ;D

I have six kids. That's all the information you need to work that one out.

A very mackem Christmas

Too many naughty mackems means Santa brought an old useless lump of 'coal'

http://epl.theoffside.com/files/2008/11/andy-cole-sunderland.jpg

Sadly the Turkey was a bit raw and had to go back to the shop

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00033/lorik_cana_33579c.jpg

In better news, someone got some nice Armani off this fella...

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/asamoah-gyan.jpg

...and someone mysteriously ate all the cold cuts in the players lounge...

http://www.independent.co.uk/migration_catalog/article5161588.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/reid.jpeg

...but they left out the stuffing, for some reason

http://www.bet365.com/NEWS/GlobalImages/News/bet365/Article-Large-496x286/Football/Premier-League/newcastle/101031-kevin-nolan-496x286.jpg

But the mackems didn't let this bother them and all had a few drinks to forget this season:

http://bevsource1.com/Pics/TopPopBluePop3LSM.jpg