Sunderland

Nobody

Not sure, like. They know that Man City are strong favourites and are likely to win but I bet they'll enjoy the day anyway. Counting their lucky stars to be there too, whereas we were still a good team at the time of our cup finals.

Against Man U I was booked to return on the last bus home which was just after 11pm, I felt so bad that I got the first bus back and couldn't wait to get out of London, it was s****.

Guess thats just you.

My dad had been a few times and apart from the football had a great weekend away with his mates.

Exactly! That's what you do.

The only shit Wembley experience I've had was at the Charity Shield, where we went there and back by coach in a day - dreadful.

Stay for the weekend, drink and have a laugh with the opposition supporters, that's what it's all about, I'm actually quite envious of the makems now.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/f2xjm.jpg

From Blue Moon, wtf?  Would make you sick. 

A fucking friendly final.  Plastic cunts.

Why would there be aggression between the 2 groups of supporters? Especially given the Sunderland goading Man Utd craic of 18 months ago?

Put your Stone Island back in the wardrobe man.

You're right, cup finals should be a love fest between the 2 sides full of wonderful, friendly banter.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkzov0Ncp1qgsrigo1_500.jpg

Sorry Danny Dyer but in real life most finals aren't Football Factory. Bit of craic & drinks with the opposition fans etc.  You should try going to one some time, an English one anyway - obvs you were in Valencia a couple of seasons back for the Ronaldo final.

Who said anything about kicking off?  Just embarrassing talking about a friendly final.  Might aswell just sit together an all.

Oh, and I've been to more Cup Finals than yourself.  Do have a local team you know. 

You were probably too busy sitting in your room wearing a tweed jacket and thick rimmed glasses watching a Colombian third division match last time Newcastle were playing in one.

Who said anything about kicking off?  Just embarrassing talking about a friendly final.  Might aswell just sit together an all.

Oh, and I've been to more Cup Finals than yourself.  Do have a local team you know.

You were probably too busy sitting in your room wearing a tweed jacket and thick rimmed glasses watching a Colombian third division match last time Newcastle were playing in one.

Lerl.

Nah, I was there at Wembley actually. Good try though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Good for them. They were one of the rare regular PL teams never to have made a Cup final during the PL era. It's once again a proof that staying in the league increases your chances of a Cup final

I'd crawl to Wembley through broken glass to get to a final like  :(

Been there 5 times and could not take another defeat - it's a load of shit about nothing beats a day out as unless you win it's one of the worst days you can have

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

The annoying thing isn't that they'll win the cup it's that they have a possibility of playing in Europe. We'll finally see a mackem in Milan    :frantic: