Sunderland

Nobody

I at least expected one question about whether or not it's ok to burn a boat

Best if we lave that sort of thing alone for a little while after the horse punching.  Unless you lot fancy setting fire to a horse....

Do you post on RTG, if you do what's your username?  Give an honest answer.

Yes I do, but I can't give you my username, sorry. I'd get dogs abuse off some of the idiots on there if they knew I wasn't being a complete a**ehole on here (it's all they know). We have a couple of Mags who post on there who are really good contributors and they add to the board, so I thought I'd join here and try to do the same.

Dirty bristow.

Bear.

Do you post on RTG, if you do what's your username?  Give an honest answer.

Yes I do, but I can't give you my username, sorry. I'd get dogs abuse off some of the idiots on there if they knew I wasn't being a complete a**ehole on here (it's all they know). We have a couple of Mags who post on there who are really good contributors and they add to the board, so I thought I'd join here and try to do the same.

:lol: It's like a spy movie.

Hi There Mackem, I sometimes post on RTG but can rarely be arsed now because you have to post the same thing in several duplicate threads so that everyone sees it, the fact that the moment you post you're seen as a wum & get immediate abuse. My first post on there was to say that I had several Sland supporting good mates, that I'd been to a good few games (Milk Cup Final and the Gillingham (with my Mackem mate) games being just two) and I was hoping to contribute to some threads, I was pm'd within hours hoping that my family and I all died in a house fire that night. Your mods thought that was ok banter. RTG as a board can be all over the place, there's obviously no merge facility.

Anyway, are you a ST holder at SOL, have you been to many of our games where Sland haven't been playing, do you have Nufc supporting mates and do you believe the 1992 shite that gets spouted all the time over there? Btw, I was happy enough that you beat Man U; it was pure comedy and seeing them suffer is great. It wouldn't bother me seeing you win were it not for the fact that it'll bring out the worst in both sets of fans. For that reason alone; I hope you lose.

Hi There Mackem, I sometimes post on RTG but can rarely be arsed now because you have to post the same thing in several duplicate threads so that everyone sees it, the fact that the moment you post you're seen as a wum & get immediate abuse. My first post on there was to say that I had several Sland supporting good mates, that I'd been to a good few games (Milk Cup Final and the Gillingham (with my Mackem mate) games being just two) and I was hoping to contribute to some threads, I was pm'd within hours hoping that my family and I all died in a house fire that night. Your mods thought that was ok banter. RTG as a board can be all over the place, there's obviously no merge facility.

Anyway, are you a ST holder at SOL, have you been to many of our games where Sland haven't been playing, do you have Nufc supporting mates and do you believe the 1992 s**** that gets spouted all the time over there? Btw, I was happy enough that you beat Man U; it was pure comedy and seeing them suffer is great. It wouldn't bother me seeing you win were it not for the fact that it'll bring out the worst in both sets of fans. For that reason alone; I hope you lose.

RTG is full of arses, but there's some quality posters on there too. If you dip into SMB, you'll get some good banter with some very intelligent posters. I've had debates with two Physicists and at least one Doctor. It's not all bad. I understand your sentiments entirely about wanting us to lose  O0

No, I'm no longer a ST holder. I used to go go home and away when I was single (happy days!) but two kids, a wife, and no pay rise since 2008 means I have to pick and choose my games carefully, but if things pick up financially I'll be back more regularly, although a season ticket is probably a long way off.

Anyway, are you a ST holder at SOL, have you been to many of our games where Sland haven't been playing, do you have Nufc supporting mates and do you believe the 1992 s**** that gets spouted all the time over there? Btw, I was happy enough that you beat Man U; it was pure comedy and seeing them suffer is great. It wouldn't bother me seeing you win were it not for the fact that it'll bring out the worst in both sets of fans. For that reason alone; I hope you lose.

RTG is full of arses, but there's some quality posters on there too. If you dip into SMB, you'll get some good banter with some very intelligent posters. I've had debates with two Physicists and at least one Doctor. It's not all bad. I understand your sentiments entirely about wanting us to lose  O0

No, I'm no longer a ST holder. I used to go go home and away when I was single (happy days!) but two kids, a wife, and no pay rise since 2008 means I have to pick and choose my games carefully, but if things pick up financially I'll be back more regularly, although a season ticket is probably a long way off.

Cheers, forgot to ask, does The Fairs Cup count as a major trophy?

I had one of the best weekends away when you lot played down in York in the 3rd division. Was full of drink by kick off and my abiding memory is of some Mackem with a daffodil dancing to a Smiths song (Suedehead I think).

Welcome Stray Mackem, usually some people jump unnecessarily on mackems who join and then they usually go a bit crazy in the head too. Congrats on getting to Wembly, shows what can happen when you give the cups a proper go and am envious.

Welcome to the forum and as others have said, it's good to have sensible Mackems (there's two words never seen together before) on here.

I echo your sentiments about finances and football, I too have the same problem. However I can see a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Hopefully Short will put the prices down for you when you're playing fucking Yeovil next season.