Sunderland

Nobody

I wouldn't even mind them staying up if we had a different manager. The derby should be fun. It should be the two best days on the calendar. Pardew has just made it terrifying.

Even when they were shit and we were good they were nervy fuckers man. :lol:

The only comfortable ones I can think of are the 2-0 when Bellamy & Shearer scored, the Owen one and the 5-1. Even the 4-1 was horrible for over an hour and was a total freak.

I wouldn't even mind them staying up if we had a different manager. The derby should be fun. It should be the two best days on the calendar. Pardew has just made it terrifying.

Even when they were s*** and we were good they were nervy f***ers man. :lol:

The only comfortable ones I can think of are the 2-0 when Bellamy & Shearer scored, the Owen one and the 5-1. Even the 4-1 was horrible for over an hour and was a total freak.

Yeah, of course they are, but it's more fun (without Pardew) than playing Hull or Norwich.

They're still down, stop panicking. We've seen them lift themselves against big teams before, this is no surprise. They're still ridiculously short on goals. Borini isn't going to save them every week.

The result today only goes to show how much the bottling cunts deserve to be relegated. Results against City and Chelsea but failing to win against the shitter teams. It's purely down to them not giving a fuck. Good riddance.

They're still down, stop panicking. We've seen them lift themselves against big teams before, this is no surprise. They're still ridiculously short on goals. Borini isn't going to save them every week.

The result today only goes to show how much the bottling cunts deserve to be relegated. Results against City and Chelsea but failing to win against the shitter teams. It's purely down to them not giving a fuck. Good riddance.

You seem confident! For me, the only way these still go down is if Cardiff get the win there next week. Fulham to beat Hull too.

the likes of Borini and Ki should give them the quality to stay up really, even with the points they've got to catch up,  but even if they do they're still in the shit, no way they'll last another year with the quality of players left when the loanees have left and those leaving at the end of their contract have gone.