Sunderland

Nobody

I'm fucking raging. The thought of playing them again next year fills me with utter dread.

You kinda have to laugh at the idea. :lol:

Aye, hilarious.

Can't get any worse man, oh wait we all that this time last year.

I'm fucking raging. The thought of playing them again next year fills me with utter dread.

You kinda have to laugh at the idea. :lol:

Aye, hilarious.

If we play another fixture against this lot with Pardew in charge we, as a fanbase, completely deserve to have our noses rubbed in shite.

Taking 4 points from City (A) and Chelsea (A) in the space of 4 days is impressive and had given them a massive chance of staying up.  They're not out of the woods yet but they've given themselves a chance.

Not a chance we could have repeated their performances/results over the last few days.

Even if they win next week Cardiff will only be a point behind them, whilst they go to Man Utd we play Cardiff. Both Cardiff and Fulham have winnable games, can't rule out Norwich getting a shock result either, and I would expect WBA to pick up atleast 1 more win.

I'd laugh my ass off if both Norwich and WBA pull off shock wins this weekend.

They key thing is though that even though they have got 4 points off Man City and Chelsea, they are still in the relegation zone and still bottom after those results.

Howay man, they might stay up, but you should not be surprised at all if Cardiff beat them. We will not beat Cardiff. As unlikely as it is, if Norwich pull a win off tomorrow then its nearly back to square one. Sunderland's problem has not been beating the better teams.