Sunderland

Nobody

gonna be good when old Pards rolls over for these again.

Can't stand the cowardly cunt. He's literally the turd you can't flush that some people don't mind just leaving there. It boggles my mind

This claim on RTG, apparently they have:

40000 +

Raising money for MH17 lads

Chanting for Colin Cooper in a Derby match

Won fans of the year of some such thing this year

Sell out away games

Respected throughout football

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/as-it-is-open-season-on-our-fans-by-certainfans.994057/#ixzz3JJzXXP3w

"Won fans of the year of some such thing this year" - whats this now?

"Respected throughout football" - really?? :idiot2:

gonna be good when old Pards rolls over for these again.

A month to go until the derby. Have zero confidence that we'll get anything. How many times has Poyet schooled Pardew - is it 4 in a row with Brighton and the Mackems?

40000 +

Raising money for MH17 lads

Chanting for Colin Cooper in a Derby match

Sell out away games

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/as-it-is-open-season-on-our-fans-by-certainfans.994057/#ixzz3JJzXXP3w

It's one of those awards that nobody else has ever heard of, that only the mackems can ever win and, if one was being unkind, could easily imagine was just something they'd made up in another delusion of relevance to the rest of the footballing world.

NETD Marra, FTM

Respected throughout football.

:spit:

the call us deluded because we expect to challenge the top 4 etc- which we dont even go on about. :lol:

Then they believe this stuff about be a highly regarded classy set of supporters-that is unknown outside of Wearside :lol:

Its fucking insane.

Not shy about telling each other how fucking great they are either, are they? :lol:

It's almost as if they need to constantly reassure themselves of just how fucking mint they are because they've got little doubts individually. Over-compensating. "We are mint, aaaren't we?" "Aye, marra. Fucking class support." "Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought. Just checking marra." etc

"Respected throughout football" - really?? :idiot2:

:spit:

Presumably Shirley Bent and Romelu Lukaku's votes were lost in the mail.....

There's the standard 'I met a fan of another team and they thought all mags were c***s' post on that thread.

HOUSE!

There's the standard 'I met a fan of another team and they thought all mags were c***s' post on that thread.

They fucking love that like. Assuming these conversations have actually taken place, if I got talking to opposition fans at away games, as I have a habit of doing, and the first thing I was constantly hearing back was a comment about our rivals, I think it would start pissing me off after a while. This lot just revel in it.

Dear me, Total Sport asking for suggestions for a combined XI tonight. :facepalm:

Manna from heaven for them. Loads of "Catts for me like". Ffs. :lol:

absolute crock of shit from that mackem journo about nufc fans and champions league claims.

Dear me, Total Sport asking for suggestions for a combined XI tonight. :facepalm:

absolute crock of shit from that mackem journo about nufc fans and champions league claims.

:lol: Wasn't that a random? "I work in Longbenton and they're always going on about Champions League."

Fuck off, we're trying to avoid Europe, it's not part of the business plan, too expensive. 9th is the aim.

:lol: Wasn't that a random? "I work in Longbenton and they're always going on about Champions League."

Fuck off, we're trying to avoid Europe, it's not part of the business plan, too expensive. 9th is the aim.

It was the first thing the mackem journo talked about when he was introduced. :lol:

The joint XI thing. :lol:

I genuinely think that both teams are so lacking in quality that a few of Boro's players would get into it.

:lol: I have literally no idea who plays for Boro. Is Woody still getting a game? He was class when fit.

It was the first thing the mackem journo talked about when he was introduced. :lol:

I may not have been paying attention. My bad :lol:

I was sort of listening then I heard the words. ' the main difference between Newcastle and Sunderland fans....'  caught my attention.

he proceeded to vomit out the usual cliches.

I was sort of listening then I heard the words. ' the main difference between Newcastle and Sunderland fans....'  caught my attention.

My ears pricked up when I heard Longbenton. Typical he'd come here to take our jobs like. Is there a large mackem journalist population here? We should repatriate the lazy spongers imo.

I'll save you the bother....

"horse punchas", "bouycoutt", 58 thoosand screeming JAWDEES",

"horse punchas", "bouycoutt", 59 thoosand screeming JAWDEES"'

"Ah Knacked a Phone box"

"horse punchas", "bouycoutt", 89 thoosand screeming JAWDEEAS"

F*ck, we are so insecure. How long ago was that 'boycoutt'  schtick??

"horse punchas.......