Sunderland

Nobody

should change their name to sunderloand

It's this policy that's got them in the bother they're in, on the pitch and financially. Always looking for the quick fix, whether that be chopping and changing managers all the time, filling up their squad with loan players or paying top dollar for players well past their best who are really only after one last big pay day.

Long May it continue.

:spit:

Please tell me they're doing that thing where as a forum they e-mail the FA en mass in order to bring something to their attention and "get something done about us."

E.g. Remy's appeal against suspension before the derby, trying for a points deduction because some tit hit a horse outside the ground etc.

Love RTG's insistence on it being called ponteland airport, of all the things to be bitter about :lol:

Woolsington they it, isn't it?

That was until they realised that Sunderland council own slightly more of it than Newcastle council.

No its Woolsington which IS part of Newcastle.

Crazy how they have convinced themselves it isnt despite all the proof needed being easily available:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sleazycome/airport.jpg

sunderland council own more of Newcastle airport than Newcastle council? Sorry, what's all this about? What are the mackems claiming?

I've missed all this.

Aye, they own like 1% more than Newcastle. Local councils own a stake in the airport, a total of either 49% or 51%. Each council owns a % in relation to their population. Because Newcastle only includes the city centre, the west end, and limited parts around the city centre, with North Tyneside, Northumberland, Gateshead, and South Tyneide all taking away from Newcastle's true population. Sunderland meanwhile accounts for the population of the whole of Wearside and parts of Durham. At the time of sharing the shares of the airport out this give Sunderland a higher population than Newcastle, although we all know that's not the case. As a result Sunderland council gained a slightly higher percentage of shares of Newcastle airport.

Since then Newcastle's population on it's own has now surpassed Sunderland's.

sunderland council own more of Newcastle airport than Newcastle council? Sorry, what's all this about? What are the mackems claiming?

I've missed all this.

Aye, they own like 1% more than Newcastle. Local councils own a stake in the airport, a total of either 49% or 51%. Each council owns a % in relation to their population. Because Newcastle only includes the city centre, the west end, and limited parts around the city centre, with North Tyneside, Northumberland, Gateshead, and South Tyneide all taking away from Newcastle's true population. Sunderland meanwhile accounts for the population of the whole of Wearside and parts of Durham. At the time of sharing the shares of the airport out this give Sunderland a higher population than Newcastle, although we all know that's not the case. As a result Sunderland council gained a slightly higher percentage of shares of Newcastle airport.

It's called economic migration.  They are granted asylum as a humanitarian act

I've missed all this.

Chlorophyll? More like borophyll.

I've missed all this.

Interesting, cheers!

Spurious rumours they are after Austin. Thought they were pink lint.

If we get him I'll walk to London to collect him. Although another striker would be a great addition it shouldn't be our priority. After what I watched on Saturday a creative midfielder and a left back who actually knows how defend above the ability of a 9 year old would be a start. Oh..... and a central defender that isn't in his forties.