Sunderland

Nobody

25000 people last night were entertained. Those who have decided not to go back it's your prerogative. Take note though. If it works well the ground will fill again and you may well miss your chance. The ground will fill with 52000 glory hunters and the 'proper fans' will end up bitter and twisted and forum posting because they can't get tickets.

I am now waiting for the Sheff Wed tickets to come out to join the other 25000 fans who want enjoy themselves again and we will be in our seats for Arsenal. I haven't felt this way since Bobby left. It's great being positive again. It may be short lived but so what.

We were no different then either. If I remember rightly the crowd wasn't any bigger when we failed CL qualification against Zagreb.

Looking forward to this season and going to enjoy every minute if the promise of entertainment is borne out. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. Stuff the hierarchy - support the team and let them put a smile on your face.

I'm going to enjoy it - I might as well as I might be too old or even dead by the next time!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

25000 people last night were entertained. Those who have decided not to go back it's your prerogative. Take note though. If it works well the ground will fill again and you may well miss your chance. The ground will fill with 52000 glory hunters and the 'proper fans' will end up bitter and twisted and forum posting because they can't get tickets.

I am now waiting for the Sheff Wed tickets to come out to join the other 25000 fans who want enjoy themselves again and we will be in our seats for Arsenal. I haven't felt this way since Bobby left. It's great being positive again. It may be short lived but so what.

We were no different then either. If I remember rightly the crowd wasn't any bigger when we failed CL qualification against Zagreb.

Looking forward to this season and going to enjoy every minute if the promise of entertainment is borne out. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. Stuff the hierarchy - support the team and let them put a smile on your face.

I'm going to enjoy it - I might as well as I might be too old or even dead by the next time!

:lol: I really hope he remembered his self-satisfied smug post as he sat there for 90+ excruciating minutes.

:lol: I really hope he remembered his self-satisfied smug post as he sat there for 90+ excruciating minutes.

http://imgur.com/uTvwAU2.gif