Sunderland

Nobody

"It wasn't our fault that we lost the game," he said. "I thought it was his fault (Atkinson) on the decision he made not to give a free-kick.

"When our 6ft 7 goalie has got the ball in his hands, when he's got his feet off the ground, it doesn't matter how big he is when the centre forward jumping into him, who's only 5ft 10, knocks him off balance. The free-kick should be given, but it wasn't.

"I've looked at it on my laptop, and there's another scenario where it hits Berahino's arm and goes forward, so it's a double foul if you like. So that's very disappointing for us on on what looked like at least a point for us.

Get fucked.

In general, goalkeepers get far too much protection but what's niggling them is that for the next 100 similar incidents, nigh on all of them will be given in favour of the goalkeeper. Their annoyance is that theirs was the one that wasn't given, which I think is understandable.

If that happened to us, I'd be expecting a foul to be given.

EDIT : I didn't think it warranted a free kick personally. Pantilimon was a weak as a fart.

"It wasn't our fault that we lost the game," he said. "I thought it was his fault (Atkinson) on the decision he made not to give a free-kick.

"When our 6ft 7 goalie has got the ball in his hands, when he's got his feet off the ground, it doesn't matter how big he is when the centre forward jumping into him, who's only 5ft 10, knocks him off balance. The free-kick should be given, but it wasn't.

"I've looked at it on my laptop, and there's another scenario where it hits Berahino's arm and goes forward, so it's a double foul if you like. So that's very disappointing for us on on what looked like at least a point for us.

Get f***ed.

I bet allardyce uses a toughbook. Fcking bellwipe

I've foolishly got hope for next Sunday. Do we ever learn??

Tbh the last 4 i thought we'd lose, so much so i've walked away with well over £500 from the fixture...this one i'm not too sure. I think it will be a draw.