The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Le Tissier only played 8 times for England? Incredible

Yup.

One of my very favourites in Premier League history. Just great to watch.

Shame hes a tosser.

Not in my experience. Had a 20ish minute phone conversation with him in my last job. Quite a pleasant chap from what I remember.

Felipao still alive? Reckon Diego Costa will make the Brazil squad next summer? Potential to come up on the rails this season. Been class so far.

Don't know. I'd hope so because I find him hilarious and a very good player. On the other hand I don't see Scolari leaving Jo out of the team if he keeps scoring every time he gets an opportunity for the national side...

We'll see though.

Liverpool are starting their best team tonight, there is no reason why we are not doing the same. I'd have sent out the same 11 that gloriously fucked up against Hull and told them it was time for redemption, though I'm sure you'd have had to explain to both the manager and players what the word means.

Liverpool are starting their best team tonight, there is no reason why we are not doing the same. I'd have sent out the same 11 that gloriously f***ed up against Hull and told them it was time for redemption, though I'm sure you'd have had to explain to both the manager and players what the word means.

A couple of injuries would be nice. Shows how much of an impact European football can have on squad management.