Paços de Ferreira 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post game discussion from page 33

RodneyCisse

I'm not finding it that funny. Our unprofessionalism has infected our team now. We're dying.

On the one half yes, on the other hand it's just a friendly

I'm only guessing, but I would imagine that for most clubs, pre-season aims are along the lines of (in no particular order):

1. Improve core fitness.

2. Gain confidence.

3. Work on new ideas.

4. Integrate new players.

5. Avoid injuries.

Which of the five are we doing so far?

Pardew writes and writes and writes in that fucking notepad.

What the fuck is he writing! It's the same shit setup and style of play!

No ink in that pen. Pulling a Costanza "look busy" move.

Sholas movement is none existent why the f*** do we still bother with him its f***ing depressing, may aswel just stick a statue on the pitch.

I think its because we have no one else.

Stick anyone there, anyone.

I'm not finding it that funny. Our unprofessionalism has infected our team now. We're dying.

I'm only guessing, but I would imagine that for most clubs, pre-season aims are along the lines of (in no particular order):

1. Improve core fitness.

2. Gain confidence.

3. Work on new ideas.

5. Avoid injuries.

:thup: precisely. Thanks Dave.

We get the ball 25 yards out, Tiote has f*** all idea what to do, gives it to HBA.  HBA gives him it back, Tiote then gives it back again.  HBA then gives it back to Tiote.  :lol:

There was no one else within 5 miles of them.

Fuckers strolling around. Shola in particular. The guy is a disgrace, its just crazy he is still at the club. Clown person.

Guest bimpy474

Just why is Tiote not sitting in front instead of chasing around like a mental gazelle.

This is exactly the same as last season.

Because Cabaye has taken it upon himself to play as deep as humanly possible thus creating a chasm of epic preportions in the middle of the field that Tiote is trying

Well surely the manager should change it, it's ridiculously bad how Pardew sets us up. It really looks like a team that NEEDS a new manager, needs new ideas.

Why did the Ameobi's have to move to Newcastle, man?

It's a disease we can't seem to rid ourselves of,disgusting watching Shola in particular.

This just isn't football. There is no shape, no talent, no movement, passing, attacking intent. We are absolute garbage to watch. Exactly as it was last season and on top of that Jonas isn't playing and Shola will be our only striker in a few weeks

Some really minor improvements: Cabaye playing further up than Tiote, we've tried to keep the ball and when we've broken/got forward more players have been trying to get in the box.

Ultimately, our lack of attacking quality is hugely telling. Only Ben Arfa of that current front 4 is good enough, the jury's out on whether Sissoko can play behind the striker. Ameobi and Ameobi just have no place here.

Sholas movement is none existent why the f*** do we still bother with him its f***ing depressing, may aswel just stick a statue on the pitch.

Stick anyone there, anyone.

There is no one else.

Guest bimpy474

1. Improve core fitness.

2. Gain confidence.

3. Work on new ideas.

5. Avoid injuries.

That's it.

1. Improve core fitness.

2. Gain confidence.

3. Work on new ideas.

5. Avoid injuries.

2 out of 5 ain't bad when it's Newcastle tbf.

Pardew writes and writes and writes in that fucking notepad.

What the fuck is he writing! It's the same shit setup and style of play!

No ink in that pen. Pulling a Costanza "look busy" move.

:lol: it's like when I see people (me) carrying around a folder and a pen, just doing laps of the hospital pretending to be important.

What is my life.

Just why is Tiote not sitting in front instead of chasing around like a mental gazelle.

This is exactly the same as last season.

Because Cabaye has taken it upon himself to play as deep as humanly possible thus creating a chasm of epic preportions in the middle of the field that Tiote is trying

Has he? or is it in instruction from Pardew? i ask because i genuinely don't have a clue what one it is.

Either way we are f*cking mess and signing a striker or two will not fix it.

Guest bimpy474

Some really minor improvements: Cabaye playing further up than Tiote, we've tried to keep the ball and when we've broken/got forward more players have been trying to get in the box.

Ultimately, our lack of attacking quality is hugely telling. Only Ben Arfa of that current front 4 is good enough, the jury's out on whether Sissoko can play behind the striker. Ameobi and Ameobi just have no place here.

Not the game i'm watching.

Do we have any other strikers in reserves other than Campbell. How have we not got young strikers at all.