Rangers 1 - 1 Newcastle United - pretend you know how it went from page 18

Decky

If Pardew tries to turn a 1 goal fightback against this lot into a positive I'll headbutt the wall.

I'm hearing we made them look ordinary at times.

:lol: Word is some of our passing was excellent

Cabaye's shite.

Tiote's shite.

Pardew's shite.

Jonas is beyond shite.

Debuchy's not a great defender.

Glad Shola scored but he's a cunt.

Sammy's utter crap.

Ben Arfa's got no substance.

Colo's slow as fuck, sick of him.

Fuck.

Just getting rid of all of my own aggressive hyperbole in one post.

Bafétimbi Gomis ‏@BafGomis 2m

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite 

Even Gomis cant believe it  :lol:

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... isn't this Shola total shit?"

What an embarrassing result. :lol:

Getting beaten 6-0 by Liverpool, 3-0 by Sunderland, 3-1 by Stevenage are embarrassing results.

Drawing a pre-season friendly? Pretty sure we will cope.

Tbf I did say there's absolutely no way we would cope with this result and might as well not bother with the season. :okay:

:rolleyes:

We drew against a piece of shit with our first choice team. Embarrassing result. Implications of it remain to be seen; might damage morale, probably will mean absolutely nowt.

Cabaye's shite.

Tiote's shite.

Pardew's shite.

Jonas is beyond shite.

Debuchy's not a great defender.

Glad Shola scored but he's a cunt.

Sammy's utter crap.

Ben Arfa's got no substance.

Colo's slow as fuck, sick of him.

Fuck.

Just getting rid of all of my own aggressive hyperbole in one post.

:lol: poty tbh.

If Pardew tries to turn a 1 goal fightback against this lot into a positive I'll headbutt the wall.

I will bet your bollocks he says "they are further ahead than us with fitness".

he will be lying then as the team that they played tonight are all/most of the new players that they brought in this summer which haven't been allowed to play in the league games for some reason.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130806/rangers-v-newcastle-key-moments_2281670_3339903

90+2mins: Ameobi's leveller was almost the last kick of the game - it's all over and United have snatched a draw here at Ibrox. They were poor for most of the second half but livened up thanks to some strong showings from Alan Pardew's substitutes.

Even the official website said we were poor.

Like I keep saying, Pardew will get the blame but Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Sissoko, etc can forget about going to the World Cup unless the improve their performances massively (I know it was a pre-season friendly game but that's not an excuse).

@simonbirdmirror

Good? Some ok passing and keep ball. Not so? HBA gave ball away too much, lack cutting edge esp down wings. #nufc

The winger thing is so obvious, and it seems we voluntarily compounded matters today by playing Jonas/Sissoko on the wings.  We better have Remy/Ben Arfa/Cisse on the pitch at Man City if current personnel remains the same.

he will be lying then as the team that they played tonight are all/most of the new players that they brought in this summer which haven't been allowed to play in the league games for some reason.

Yep, it was a mixture of guys who haven't played any matches and guys who lost to a semi-pro side at the weekend :lol:

Guest bimpy474

What Pardew lying, that never happens :lol: