Newcastle United 1 - 1 SC Braga - 10/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 27

joeyt

Guest bimpy474

EVERY SINGLE TIME:

Colo gets the ball, he rolls his foot over the ball.

Taylor gets the ball, he does this gesture with his hands, calling a player towards him.

Every time.

Add to that list:

Jonas dribbles, stops, holds his hands out as if there is no passing option available, sweeps ball to middle dismissively

Jonas gets a player at his back, holds it holds it, falls over and expect a foul for the fall over.

EVERY SINGLE TIME:

Colo gets the ball, he rolls his foot over the ball.

Taylor gets the ball, he does this gesture with his hands, calling a player towards him.

Every time.

That's concerning. Can't remember either of them doing those before Wankerdew took the job.

The fact Obertan still has never realized all he has to do is hit it forward and sprint is beyond me.

He had moments at LW in the Europa League last season when he looked like Cristiano Ronaldo in disguise.

The fact Obertan still has never realized all he has to do is hit it forward and sprint is beyond me.

He had moments at LW in the Europa League last season when he looked like Cristiano Ronaldo in disguise.

I read that as in disease. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Was that the game where Pardew said LW seems to be his best position after Ober played well there. Next game Pardew played him on the right :lol:

Was that the game where Pardew said LW seems to be his best position after Ober played well there. Next game Pardew played him on the right :lol:

Eh, yes. :lol: