Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

That's not a red.

True, but it's brainless.

It's a red 24 hours 7 times a week. Take your black and white spec off. Horrible thing to do.

Horrible thing to do?  :lol:  Yeah one of the lads hairs is probably slightly pushed out of style now, his life is basically ruined.

45 minutes in, 2-0 down, a man down, for some reason we decided to sell squad players who give us cover and buy no one and have started the game with players in the wrong positions, Cabaye is on his way out of the club for a fee of something like 27p and a packet of Monster Munch. The good news though is that Jonas has went off injured, hopefully he'll be out for the season.

Can we please buy some players now?

I fkn hate being a Toon fan, the gulf in class between us and them is just colossal, was always going to be hard. Having said that we look fkn clueless disjointed void of ideas, yes no Cabaye but our piss poor lack of strength in death will see us relegated.

whenever we play these 'bigger' teams away from home do we just ask them the week before "what's the screenplay for the weekend, how can we play our part in handing you three points? Keep our best player out the team, check!  Play isolated forwards Check!  Don't defend, Check! Allow you to score at will, Check! get a player sent off, Check!"  Glad we could assist.  Yours sincerely Alan Pardew, aged 9.5.

To be fair it's actually gone better than I'd expected.

What :lol: two goals down, a man down, a player injured and one of our best players not even in the squad! Staring down the barrel of a humiliation if Man City fancy it.

Taylor suspended for three games, Jonas potentially out for a few and we're not losing by double figures. Better than expected.

Would be better if the entire team weren't playing like strangers but I don't want to be too greedy.

Guest DarkSchneider

Look how Aguero runs for every ball... Our strikers just stroll around uninterested... Hope it is just that City is that stronger and that we'll do better against lesser teams, but I think not. Only Ben Arfa looks interested to create something.

Maybe its because my expectations are at an all time low but i actually thought we play all right apart from first 10 mins.

Also i'm also sick to the back teeth of Taylor, week after week he's bang average and gets a pass because he's not French.

Passion and running round like a lunatic =/= good performances.

That's not a red.

True, but it's brainless.

It's a red 24 hours 7 times a week. Take your black and white spec off. Horrible thing to do.

Horrible thing to do?  :lol:  Yeah one of the lads hairs is probably slightly pushed out of style now, his life is basically ruined.

I wouldn't have said a horrible thing to do, but it's a deliberately raised forearm towards another players head, and by the games rules, it's a red card.

Have to feel bad for Jonas honestly.  He was one of three or so players actually giving a shit on the pitch, gave 100% and looked relatively sharp (despite his obvious weaknesses) unlike some others.

45 minutes in to the new season and I'm ready to throw in the fucking towel already.  What are you doing to me Pardew?

Also it should've been Cisse to come off, not Gouffran.  I think Pardew is just wishing for some massive stroke of luck and for Cisse to pull something spectacular out of his ass.

Unforgivable from Saylor, lads a complete noob.

Bonus that we will get to see Mapou and Colo together next game.. provided the former doesn't loose his shit again and get a red.

We lack so much creativity on the wings and through the middle. Just like last season, just like the year before. The club is rotten and Cabaye must be over the fucking moon at jumping ship.

Cisse and Debuchy are vying for most useless player of the year. Cisse makes shola look like mr motivator. He could care less.

Have to feel bad for Jonas honestly.  He was one of three or so players actually giving a shit on the pitch, gave 100% and looked relatively sharp (despite his obvious weaknesses) unlike some others.

Agree with that.