Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

Cisse is the player that should make way for the 70min shola substitution, pure f***ing rank when we're up against it like tonight, but i'm sure bets have been suspended on it being gouf.

Cisse is a Poacher pure and simple.

If he doesn't get the service he'll look awful.

I agree.  What did Pardew think he would contribute in this set up? 

To be honest, you don't really look *that* abysmal. There's just not an ounce of self-belief in the players, apparently. They started this game already defeated.

Funny how often that follows the manager basically saying we've got no chance whatsoever.

Apparently all the managers say things like this though so it doesn't actually matter.

To be honest, you don't really look *that* abysmal. There's just not an ounce of self-belief in the players, apparently. They started this game already defeated.

Yep. Hardly surprising, Pardew singing Blue Moon in the dressing room beforehand after a rendition of Money Talks.

Why the f*** is Sissoko having to cover Debuchy?  Debuchy has been the worst player on the pitch tonight by quite some margin

Hard to decide whether Debuch or Taylor have been the worst.

Debuch, imo. You know what you're gonna get from Taylor. Not his fault he's out there.

I'm not sure what to expect from Debuch anymore.

I just expect him to be shit until he leaves.

Funny how often that follows the manager basically saying we've got no chance whatsoever.

Apparently all the managers say things like this though so it doesn't actually matter.

:lol:

@bbcsport_david

Cabaye travelled with #nufc squad to Manchester but returned home as not in right frame of mind after Sunday's £10m #afc bid #bbcfootball

Fuck that. Just shows he's been waiting for a way out.