Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

Can't even create any chances, torn apart with ease, lack of discipline all over the pitch. I don't expect much but this is embarrassing, man.

Don't look bothered, don't look interested, don't look like a Premier league team - and won't be with this level of play.

HBA and Colo are pretty much it in terms of anything resembling not a catastrophe.

The only crumb of positivity is that we've looked to keep possession where possible despite it often not leading anyway instead of punting it forward aimlessly.

Slim pickings mind, Krul aside they've all been varying levels of shit.

When the players are losing their discipline like this and are showing how frustrated they are, you know this is not a happy club, and Pardew is responsible for that. He'll be gone very quickly.

This was obvious at the end of last season. He should have been gone then and the new manager given a full pre season. Now he'll go once the window is closed and we're bottom of this table.

This fucking club, man.

Why would you even do that, having just been saved from a penalty? What a tit.

http://i.imgur.com/3ctSlz1.png

He proper loves all this shit cos it's geet black and white n that and he's pure toon daft, or just plain owld daft. Fucking daft cunt.

The performance as a whole hasn't actually been that bad, just can't cope with some of City's attacking. Not really that surprising.

Ironically we now probably have one of the best back four and midfield lineups that Pardew can put out, shame we needed an injury and a red card to get there.

Silly from Taylor but unlucky to be actually sent off. Wouldn't be surprised to see another red with the amount of bookings we've had.

As soft as the contact was, it was done with intent, he raised his hands and clubbed Aguero across the head. Red everytime. Thick as mince.

:thup: The intent was there, all there is to it.

Guest hydeous

What an immense shambles this is.

Can I ask why those of you who're watching will continue to watch the second half?

For me, it's probably like a car crash. In ultra slow motion.

I'm going to need more liquor for the pain. brb.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Wow our first injury, red card, defeat and player unrest and we've barely even played. Thanks NUFC  :lol: