Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Citeh spent more in this transfer window than our entire team cost.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. Spending money is BAD.

Portmouth/Leeds dont forget.

Its not about competing on a financial level with City but on ambition and we come nowhere near close to them, we don't even maych teams like Swansea. Why should I carry on spending my money on this club when the owner  seems content in owning a shambles.

Not a kneejerk from this farce but if we have not invested in quality by deadline day then I am done, season ticket returned and duck it until we have new ownership.

Not allowing that utter cunt to make me feel this shit week in week out.

Exactly my feelings. Losing to man city isn't the straw that broke the camels back, it's the whole summer and the piss poor season that preceded it. The players are decent enough individually, but under Pardew they just cannot play. And Pardew is basically an extension of the clown that owns the club. Negative, unambitious and sometimes downright clueless.

Ashley won't spend though. He'll spend in January if it's looking like we'll go down. Sadly i think i'll be spending my saturdays fishing by then.

Citeh spent more in this transfer window than our entire team cost.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. Spending money is BAD.

Sorry, I forgot.  They might be beating us 4-0 but we win the balance sheet.  Woop woop.