Morecambe vs. Newcastle United - 28/08/13 @ 7.45pm (Sky Sports 4)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Morecambe mate is going to this he popped on here and said he finally found a forum where football fans are as miserable and pessimistic as he is, his everton and morecambe forums are apparently all way too optimistic  :lol:

He's also called Neil and supports everton so I kept accusing him of being our neil

Guest palnese

Krul

Santon

Streete

MYM

Dummett

Anita

Bigi

Marveaux

Vuckic

Sammy

Cisse

Should be good enough to lose 2-0.

Here we go...

"Little bit short at the minute, bit of a worry the game, but you know our fans are desperate to do well in a cup competition. And every time we seem to turn up in them I get a small squad to choose from. I have to be careful about Fulham, its only three days later, so hopefully we have enough to get through Morecambe".

From nufcTV.

:frantic:

I hope we do what we should have done in fucking pre-season. Go full-strength and treat it as an opportunity to actually formulate what our gameplan should be. It's the third sodding game, they can't be fucking tired.

Morale-boosting big victory, plz.

Here we go...

"Little bit short at the minute, bit of a worry the game, but you know our fans are desperate to do well in a cup competition. And every time we seem to turn up in them I get a small squad to choose from. I have to be careful about Fulham, its only three days later, so hopefully we have enough to get through Morecambe".

From nufcTV.

:frantic:

Surprised he can get out of bed at all the emo cunt.