Morecambe FC 0 - 2 Newcastle Utd - 28/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 43

BlueStar

I'd love Leeds at home.

you happy? we'll get done

We are at home and have avoided all the big names, in fact we have avoided all the Premiership teams.

I meant outside the ground, with sticks.

Forgot what an NUFC goal felt like, feels good and nice touch that Ameobi Bros saved us.  Barfas class shone through with the assists as the game opened up and superior fitness of NUFC shone through.  Much better second half from everyone once Shameobi came on and the ball actually stuck up front. Elliott was excellent in goal and Dummet definately looks promising, will look forward to seeing how he fares against better opposition. Thank goodness for an actual win, albeit against Morecambe.  Dirty Leeds next at SJP.

Guest bimpy474

:anguish: Pardew on TV now

As much as it pains me, he got that spot on, Shola coming on did give us that bit of power to compete with them.

Guest bimpy474

:anguish: Pardew on TV now

As much as it pains me, he got that spot on, Shola coming on did give us that bit of power to compete with them.

Yup him and HBA changed the game

Aye just praised him in the Pardew thread. I think it's the first time i ages he got the subs spot on. He deserve praise for it imo, just like he deserves stick for poor subs.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Good enough team to win the game - which is his job to pick.

Expected more from Marveaux, Vuckic and Gouffran.

Shola's f***ing nailed on to start on Saturday now, the useless c***.

I hope not, my family are over from Canada and are going to the game, they just don't deserve that sort of treatment.

Think you've kind of thrown caution to the wind already by taking them to a match mate :lol:

So happy for the traveling support that they got to celebrate Sammy's goal the way they did. Deserved to feel that sense of relief.

Nothing more to say about this potential train wreck of a performance other than that Good and Dummet can be proud of their full debuts.