Newcastle United vs. Leeds United - 25/09/13 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

Dave

Having read that nust stuff, this game seems a total waste of time, just to look at a few squad players and doesn't matter what result it is. Surely thats what reserve team football is all about. We should be playing our first team with the exception of one or two here.

Can talk about TV channels as much as you want, just not discuss illegal streams of it or anything else.

Cool, just know that it's somewhat of a legal grey area how the stream is accessed although subscriptions are paid and legal.

SD flags going up over top tier seats in the milburn according to my mate who can see SJP from her office.

Weird thing to do with no cameras pointing that way....and no live tv coverage.

There are relatively few SD ads for the 4-5,000 mugs in the East Stand to look at during the game so might as well stick a big one for them to gawp at while you've got the chance.

Torn between leaving work and going to this or just heading to the pub to watch it.

Torn between watching it and not watching it at all.

I obviously will.

Get the radio out, i bet it sounds far more exciting on the radio, they always do a good job of dramatizing things.

Guest icemanblue
:lol: The problem is that they over-dramatize nearly everything. The highlights never quite tally with how each is described. Haven't listened to a match on the radio in yonks. Think it might have been our cup match away at Blackburn in 11/12.

:lol: The problem is that they over-dramatize nearly everything. The highlights never quite tally with how each is described. Haven't listened to a match on the radio in yonks. Think it might have been our cup match away at Blackburn in 11/12.

Yeah, that's what made me think of it, got a call after that game (Blackburn away went out in e.t) from my mate saying he's never felt such excitement with Newcastle in a long time after listening to the game on the radio for the first time in years  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

It was incredible. I was emotionally and physically drained by the end of extra time. We had no right to be scoring twice in stoppage time. Two screamers, as well. :lol:

We are probably the least successful top flight club over the last 40 years, an absolute joke in the eyes of most non-supporters, and still a joke in the eyes of plenty of supporters too. I'd take a cup win over finishing 17th in the league any day, in fact I could probably live with being relegated if we won the FA Cup. Football is all about winning trophy's, irrespective of what the wankers who own and run the club think.

I absolutely cannot bare the thought of Leeds beating us, especially at home. I'm surrounded by Leeds fans for a start.

Really, really hope we win and I hope it's really convincing, too. Quite looking forward to it tbh.

Did I see someone say that Al Jazeera aren't covering it any more? Apologies if this has been covered.

I would take relegation for the FA Cup, not for the league cup though.

Risky like, sure Wigan will find out if it's a good move or not. See how long before they are back. Still think people underestimate how lucky in a sense we were to bounce straight back up, not many teams do that, especially in the manner in which we did it. Can easily get stuck in a rut once relegated. The FA cup would be exceptional on the other hand, dreamy!

Raining innit.

Do you know how many do we usually get through cash turnstiles when in operation?

Rain doesn't normally affect us to be honest.

Turnstiles can bring anything from an extra 1,000 to an extra 10,000.  Its very very random. 

Of course there'll be people turning about at 19.44 and then whining on twitter that they had to queue to get in