NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This will probably be the most infuriating sale of the lot for me. I was p*ssed off when Carroll was sold, but the price was ridiculous. I was sad to see Cabaye go, but he was better than us and moved on to bigger and better things after giving us some great performances. But this one, we've got a really talented centre half on our books who seems happy to stay and just needs games and time to improve, and we're no doubt going to sell him for a pittance and leave ourselves with Stevie Fistpumps and Willo to cover centre half. Shocking stuff.

Steven Taylor Age 28, Turning 29 in January 2015

Mike Williamson Age 30, Turning 31 in November 2014

Fabricio Coloccini Age 32, Turning 33 in January 2015

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa Age 25, Turning 26 in May 2015

Sell/Loan out the youngest of the first team quality CBs. Fucking smart, that. An aside, we signed him at Age 23, he's literally been wasting a 1.5 so far and likely 2 years of his career thanks to Alan Pardew and his motley crew of shit coaches.

I quite like Mbiwa but I'm not sure where this best defender stuff comes from. We need a new centre half so if Mbiwa goes and is replaced by someone better I'm happy. Would I rather Taylor went? Of course, but the fist pumping prick is dragging his heels and won't go.

We have Lascelles coming next year so if we signed Van Dijk to replace Mbiwa, we'd have two good young centre halves and could look at another next summer if Taylor and Colo went.

I quite like Mbiwa but I'm not sure where this best defender stuff comes from. We need a new centre half so if Mbiwa goes and is replaced by someone better I'm happy. Would I rather Taylor went? Of course, but the fist pumping prick is dragging his heels and won't go.

We have Lascelles coming next year so if we signed Van Dijk to replace Mbiwa, we'd have two good young centre halves and could look at another next summer if Taylor and Colo went.

Out of the 4 first team center halves we have, and the fullbacks on our books (now that Debuchy is gone), MYM is the best natural defender of the lot, especially considering how much Coloccini's game has regressed of late.

All I'm hoping is that we're not dense enough to try to make it through the season without signing another CB. It's the only silver lining I can see, although getting rid of Mapou is still idiotic.

Pardew did make a comment on Streete pre-season so don't be surprised.

Out of the 4 first team center halves we have, and the fullbacks on our books (now that Debuchy is gone), MYM is the best natural defender of the lot, especially considering how much Coloccini's game has regressed of late.

I reckon his value will go back up if he goes to France. He's a fast, tough defender and he should have replaced Coloccini because that's what he was bought to do.

Would be very worried if van dijk was brought in as a replacement. From what I've heard he's a bit suspect defensively in the fucking Scottish league playing for by far the best team. Christ knows how he'd cope with us in the premiership

Guest Roger Kint

Some 'transfer guru' on TS, Warren somebody claims he knows for a fact Newcastle 'are interested in any deals for better than what we have'. Yeah ok, Pardews Cisse quotes say it all really but surely even we wouldnt let MYM leave without a replacement.

All I'm hoping is that we're not dense enough to try to make it through the season without signing another CB. It's the only silver lining I can see, although getting rid of Mapou is still idiotic.

Logic doesn't apply to the decision making at the club and they'll do the absolute bare minimum

Some 'transfer guru' on TS, Warren somebody claims he knows for a fact Newcastle 'are interested in any deals for better than what we have'. Yeah ok, Pardews Cisse quotes say it all really but surely even we wouldnt let MYM leave without a replacement.

I'm sure we are but as always there's a catch.... Either they don't fit into the 6m and under price range or/and they don't actually want to join.

Leading to more like a new signing quotes, quickly followed up by "we tried but couldn't get it over the line".

Of course there is the off chance the newest recruit of the Pardew bullshit bingo makes an appearance however " the roster woz full"

Guest Geordiesned

To Remy, we are basically the fat lass at the end of the night, when all others have been taken :lol:. Suppose we knew that already like  :okay:.

Aye but whilst the fat lass knows she's the last choice she's also the most grateful and has a great time.

To Remy, we are basically the fat lass at the end of the night, when all others have been taken :lol:. Suppose we knew that already like  :okay:.

Aye but whilst the fat lass knows she's the last choice she's also the most grateful and has a great time.

No man is going back to that regardless

Guest Geordiesned

No man is going back to that regardless

Aye. :lol:

1. Who the hell says "roster"?

2. How is our "roster" full? We still have one of the smallest squads of teams challenging for 10th!

We have actually one of the biggest. Just that there are crap like Jonas, Obertan, Ferguson, Sammy etc.