NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's what I was thinking/hoping when I watched their game yesterday. Hopefully in the next few days he starts thinking we're not perfect or even ideal, but we're still better for him than Queen's Park f***ing Rangers.

I don't think Remy gives two fucks about football to be honest.

He's happy just raking the cash in and living the good life in a city which perfectly suites that.

I think we're pretty much done tbh. Any serious addition to the squad would cost too much, far more likely to see a couple leave from HBA, Tiote and/or MYM.

I think there has to be outlays before anyone is brought in at this stage. I can imagine Ashley wants the wage bill down by removing the players Pardew has no intention of playing before bringing anyone else in.

That's what I was thinking/hoping when I watched their game yesterday. Hopefully in the next few days he starts thinking we're not perfect or even ideal, but we're still better for him than Queen's Park f***ing Rangers.

I don't think Remy gives two fucks about football to be honest.

He's happy just raking the cash in and living the good life in a city which perfectly suites that.

He doesn't give two fucks about playing for QPR, that's for sure but the cash will help. Unless he gets a move to a club challenging for the CL I think he'll just go through the motions.

We play 1 striker.  With Welbeck we'd have 5

We play 2 central defenders.  We have 4 including Stevie Bantz and Long Willy.

Priorities.

Welbeck isn't even considerably better than our current lot. A centre back should be a priority. Liverpool are looking to offload Agger  :whistle:

I've never been his biggest fan but if Tiote was to go, would anyone take Milner on loan/permanently? Least he'd get a few goals.

He'd be in the team for his workrate alone. We love a bit of that.

I've never been his biggest fan but if Tiote was to go, would anyone take Milner on loan/permanently? Least he'd get a few goals.

He'd be in the team for his workrate alone. We love a bit of that.

Aye was thinking if you let Pard's sign anyone he would probably sign Milner.

Complete Pard's player.

Has the Tiote stuff gone quiet like?  I think we're finished spending if we don't shift anyone on for significant cash.

The deal fell through when he realised what Paris was doing.

It's fucking rediculous that we won't spend any more money on what we need because we've spent our incoming transfer fees, meanwhile Fat Ashley is bathing in the Sky money. Can't wait to see the creative accountancy on that one.

Is it though? I am not convinced in the slightest by our striking options.

Only really need one good striker and I'd say there's a decent chance that at least one of our new strikers comes into form.

Need two center backs and we don't have a single one that inspires confidence.

Delia said on Van Dijk: “If he trains well and focuses on the right things he can go to big clubs - and I mean clubs above Newcastle.” #nufc

LOL lets see where he will end up.for now he plays for a team that were down 6-1 on agg against Legia in CL Qualification and plays in a shit league with no competition.

So who the fuck is Delia?

:bluestar: