NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Depressing thinking about how much rebuilding work is required this summer. Ideally only need another goalkeeper, 2 central defenders (assuming Lascelles isn't complete poo), a left back, another right back, a creative midfielder, 3 wingers, a goalscoring centre forward with physical presence.

Depressing thinking about how much rebuilding work is required this summer. Ideally only need another goalkeeper, 2 central defenders (assuming Lascelles isn't complete poo), a left back, another right back, a creative midfielder, 3 wingers, a goalscoring centre forward with physical presence.

A creative midfielder is an absolute must imo.

I can't wait for the season to end and being told that the transfer window doesn't open until 1st of July so nothing can happen until then, then when 1st of July comes round we are told that Charnley is on a two week holiday so nothing can happen until he gets back, then it will be the usual "We are trying but it's a difficult market" shit being said. Meanwhile our good players are being sold even when Charnley is on holiday, Carver hasn't been told if he got the job or not and has to tell what players we do have left that they have to pack their bags for a pre-season tour except he doesn't know where because the club haven't got round to actually organising one and we end up randomly following West Ham.

I can't wait for the season to end and being told that the transfer window doesn't open until 1st of July so nothing can happen until then, then when 1st of July comes round we are told that Charnley is on a two week holiday so nothing can happen until he gets back, then it will be the usual "We are trying but it's a difficult market" s*** being said. Meanwhile our good players are being sold even when Charnley is on holiday, Carver hasn't been told if he got the job or not and has to tell what players we do have left that they have to pack their bags for a pre-season tour except he doesn't know where because the club haven't got round to actually organising one and we end up randomly following West Ham.

This is scarily accurate.

We've already got a couple of strikers who are far too young to be leading the line, don't think we need another.

Also makes me sick when we give PL experience to other clubs' players.

Starting to plan for the championship maybe ?

Only worth it if we then send Armstrong out on loan in the championship and still sign a decent striker. Plus a replacement for Cisse if he goes. Then trade Riviere in for a bag of potatoes and get Ings/Austin-brimming with dna

Georginio Wijnaldum has ambitions of securing a move to a top European side - and insists the Premier League an option.

The PSV captain, who has been linked with Manchester United, Arsenal and Newcastle in recent months, could lead his side to their first Eredivisie title in seven years on Saturday if they can defeat Heerenveen, live on Sky Sports 5 HD.

However Wijnaldum, who signed a new four-year contract in August, is open to leaving the club and exclusively told Sky Sports he wants to play for a "great club" in a major European league.

"I want to play in a stronger league than the Eredivisie," Wijnaldum said.

"When I feel I want to go, I will do it.

"You have better players and teams in England, and for myself it is better to play in a better league against better players."

Only posted because we got namechecked