NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@ToonTransfer: BREAKING: Partizan Belograde's president Djuric told Serbian press that Aleksandar Mitrovic will sign a contract with Newcastle soon. #NUFC

:lol: :lol:

Spreading like wildfire on Twitter.  Belgrade will receive a sell on fee hence his comment. Anyway, interesting.

Pleased you brought it to our attention, keep up the good work

Find it hard to believe we've committed to any sort of transfer seeing as we don't even know what division we'll be playing in next season. Take anything that comes out with a mountain of salt.

Find it hard to believe we've committed to any sort of transfer seeing as we don't even know what division we'll be playing in next season. Take anything that comes out with a mountain of salt.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's true that it's contingent on us staying up.

He appears to be a old fashioned number 9, if we do go ahead I expect Cisse to be sold

I think Cisse is gone regardless. He's another year older and nearing the end of his contract, he's had a fairly acceptable season in terms of goals he's scored. We'll want to cash in on him while we can.