NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just done the obvious and watched his ScoutNation compilation on YouTube.

Pretty much every goal is scored inside the 18-yard box, many of which are tap ins or headers so at least we'll actually have someone getting into position. Looks like the way we'll fuck this up is if we don't bother signing any players with the capability of actually getting the ball to him in that position.

Just done the obvious and watched his ScoutNation compilation on YouTube.

Pretty much every goal is scored inside the 18-yard box, many of which are tap ins or headers so at least we'll actually have someone getting into position. Looks like the way we'll fuck this up is if we don't bother signing any players with the capability of actually getting the ball to him in that position.

lunatic :lol:

you can't spend money on everything, that's how leeds and portsmouths happen - you can have scorers or creators, deal with it

Tbh i think we do have the players to provide a striker with enough service to be successful. ( granted they are healthy)

It's just the manager is fucking clueless in how to use them, to use Villa as an example. They had the same problems under Lambert in terms of getting Benteke chances, but as soon as Sherwood arrives it's magically not a problem anymore.

Find it hard to believe we've committed to any sort of transfer seeing as we don't even know what division we'll be playing in next season. Take anything that comes out with a mountain of salt.

fyp

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/14/1de9e3920f338026dced14dc5f21929f.jpg

This is the source I think according to nufcstats. It'd be pending us staying up of course.

If Carver is still in charge there are likely to be quite a few losses between those draw though Dragan.

http://mondo.rs/a794825/Sport/Fudbal/Dragan-Djuric-Partizan-dobija-3-4-miliona-evra.html

All of you liked it when I sold Mitrovica, and now it turned out that it was an excellent move. We gave him five million and now Partizan to gain another 3.4 - a total of 8.4 million of one player. According to my information, the transfer of Mitrovica in Newcastle is a done deal, it is a time when it will 'fall' signature. Money comes in Hum!

Guest Roger Kint

Unless thats a Levyesque job on his sale getting a massive sell on % the price is probably about £10m. Cant say i have seen him play before mind but we could get Austin for less. Throw in a half decent CB and we will be pleading poverty again :lol:

Unless thats a Levyesque job on his sale getting a massive sell on % the price is probably about £10m. Cant say i have seen him play before mind but we could get Austin for less. Throw in a half decent CB and we will be pleading poverty again :lol:

Austin for less?! No chance  :lol: