NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st of July coming and going without a hint of a transfer was comparable to us losing at Stoke last season, for me. I had a vague interest in our transfer operations up to that point cos I thought something might happen, in the same way I thought a defeat at the Britannia might finally force a change. But we announced no one - and Pardew survived - so, well, fuck it. It's barely worth caring even that minuscule amount that I did. Nowt's changed, nowt will. Even if we nab a couple of good players they should have been here at the start of pre-season, if we had any intentions of truly bettering ourselves after last season's dismal effort. Cunt of a club.

So basically after Palace sign Cabaye, we, being the one club more than any other in desperate need to strengthen will be the only club to not have signed a player?

Man Utd, it's still a disgrace mind.

Memphis

Guest Roger Kint

So basically after Palace sign Cabaye, we, being the one club more than any other in desperate need to strengthen will be the only club to not have signed a player?

Man Utd, it's still a disgrace mind.

They spent £30m on Depay

Also just agreed a fee for that Darmian from Torino.

I've resigned myself to the fact that we've all been spectacularly lied to. Again. All that talk of horses being bolted onto carts - why even bother with a horse when Ashley has a million fucking donkeys as fans to turn choose from.

Pellegrini wants a word. I'd say they're more desperate for signings (relative to what they want to achieve) than even us to be honest

As if Palace signing Cabaye is a forgone conclusion..

We've opened talks with PSV over Wijnaldum according to De Telegraaf. 20 million Euros apparently.

According to the window licker too. Apparently Charnley was in Holland yesterday.

Probably just a ferry break to Amsterdam.