NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joao Carlos Teixeira from Liverpool in the Sun. Looked class for Brighton last season.

Was really good in their game against the Thai All Stars. Two assists. Seems quick and clever, with a good pass and dead ball on him. Another rather attacking midfielder though.

Out it on here instead of twitter thread but not sure if he is a real football writer....

5m5 minutes ago

Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli

Searching an agreement with Sevilla that asked €13mln to Newcastle for Banega. Offered 4 years at €3mln/y to the player.

Out it on here instead of twitter thread but not sure if he is a real football writer....

5m5 minutes ago

Searching an agreement with Sevilla that asked €13mln to Newcastle for Banega. Offered 4 years at €3mln/y to the player.

Another centre midfielder. So glad we don't need Strikers or Central Defenders or Wingers. Midfield is where it's at.

5m5 minutes ago

Another centre midfielder. So glad we don't need Strikers or Central Defenders or Wingers. Midfield is where it's at.

Unless someone is out of the door.

After watching the game yesterday maybe I am not so surprised we continue to look for midfielders.

Yes, we have many, but they are not really that great tbh. Looks like the whole thing might be rebuilt.

Colback and Anita look like being part of the reserve unit if we are bringing in another one, and I'm very cool with that.

Cathro will know Banega well too, if this is true.

Guest Roger Kint

Wonder why we're linked to central midfielders with attacking traits. If anything a more defensive minded CM would make sense. One to play alongside Wijnaldum.

Thought he was more deep sitting passer than attacking?

Isn't there a video of Banega having a wank online? Think it turned him into a bit of a gay icon. My mate told me about it #nohomo

Aye he also rolled over his own foot. He's mental but brilliant