NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They imply we are one of the teams from England in for him.

Anyone seen him play?

I've seen him play quite a bit, by virtue of him beginning his career with DC United in MLS and also being a Honduran international. He's a tricky little right winger with decent pace and a good cross who can also deputize at RB if needed.

Like Pardew before him i don't think he has a clue on the transfer front because for the most part he's not involved in the negotiation process.

He just says what he thinks he can without any real knowledge on the subject, don't expect anything before Southampton mind we'd know about it with how long we take if so.

Like Pardew before him i don't think he has a clue on the transfer front because for the most part he's not involved in the negotiation process.

He just says what he thinks he can without any real knowledge on the subject, don't expect anything before Southampton mind we'd know about it with how long we take if so.

I disagree I think he knows exactly where we are at in regards to signings.

I hope the fans who decided not to renew haven't renewed on the basis of 3 signings we have managed to get over the line.

It's good to know we have the stability and continuity of the good ol' #wait though.

We was only in a relegation scrap last year because of Carver, before he took charge we were nowhere near.

This is wrong like Mole. Before that incredible run of 6 wins on the bounce we were firmly rooted in the bottom three last season, and we all know how bad the second half of the 2013-14 campaign was as soon as we looked "safe" in January. It wasn't exactly inconceivable that we would have ended up in a relegation scrap if Pardew had stayed.

We was only in a relegation scrap last year because of Carver, before he took charge we were nowhere near.

This is wrong like Mole. Before that incredible run of 6 wins on the bounce we were firmly rooted in the bottom three last season, and we all know how bad the second half of the 2013-14 campaign was as soon as we looked "safe" in January. It wasn't exactly inconceivable that we would have ended up in a relegation scrap if Pardew had stayed.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3900000/Inconceivable-the-princess-bride-3983999-260-300.jpg

That movie has forever ruined that word for me.

There was a Dutch football writer on twitter when we were first linked and said he is absolutely dreadful.

McClaren's comments over the last week or so are leading up to no more signings. It's like Pardew left a book of transfer window quotes for him to use.

It is deeply worrying the levels of blindness the club has with regards to our weakness at the back. I hope that the fact we're still being linked mainly with forwards doesn't mean we are not after another CB (which we should be urgently) but tbh I suspect it does. Another season when williamson even as 3rd or 4th choice is completely unacceptable, and especially when spent force collocini is probably first choice alongside Mbemba.