NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Somebody on the Brighton board on Williamson

A real pity as we have been crying out for some speed in defence. To my mind it is the rest of the Newcastle team that make him look bad at times. As I said before, he looks the ideal player. He has the build and style of Lawrenson.

I would prefer us to keep Dunk because he is younger, looking good now, and if by any chance we got promoted, we would need both. Dunk needs a good season before he could command Newcastle wages. I think Newcastle are trying to shift their high earners and I would not touch any of them bar Williamson.

my word

God almighty

Did anyone hear the start of Total Sport tonight?  They were talking about Jetro Willems and I am sure they said Newcastle were definitely interested.  I am not sure if they were belatedly picking up the rumour from a few days ago that has since been denied or whether this is new information.  They said it had been discussed on Radio Newcastle earlier in the day but I don't know who by - if Mick Lowes was involved, I would give it a little more credence than if it was any of the others on Radio Newcastle.

Did anyone hear the start of Total Sport tonight?  They were talking about Jetro Willems and I am sure they said Newcastle were definitely interested.  I am not sure if they were belatedly picking up the rumour from a few days ago that has since been denied or whether this is new information.  They said it had been discussed on Radio Newcastle earlier in the day but I don't know who by - if Mick Lowes was involved, I would give it a little more credence than if it was any of the others on Radio Newcastle.

Yes heard that. Not sure if they had new info but they were talking like they had been told the club were definitely interested in him.

I would prefer us to keep Dunk because he is younger, looking good now, and if by any chance we got promoted, we would need both. Dunk needs a good season before he could command Newcastle wages. I think Newcastle are trying to shift their high earners and I would not touch any of them bar Williamson.

Absolutely staggering that anyone can have any positive views on Williamson.

To my mind it is the rest of the Newcastle team that make him look bad at times. As I said before, he looks the ideal player. He has the build and style of Lawrenson.

What the Fuck is this guy on... The rest of the team making him look bad? :lol: