NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've signed 3 players :lol: Pathetic!

My thoughts exactly. For all Ashley's speech and McClaren taking up top 8 and aiming for a cup, the recruitment drive has fallen well short so far. Six with meaningful first team impact should be signed minimum this window.

Aye. That's Mike's made up rule. But they're duck eggs. No-one wants duck eggs, they want chicken eggs. So we're just going to say "we tried but no-one wanted our shit eggs for extortionate money, so we'll just play them instead". Finish 15th. Repeat.

I'll get pelters off some here but unless we do sign another CB I'd partner Taylor with Mbemba and see how they get on. Colo is a shadow of the player he was and isn't vocal or any kind of leader on the pitch. Taylor can be a right knacker but he would be vocal and may provide the kick up the arse that some of them need. Obvious problem is that Taylor ain't the brightest spark but we must be the quietest side in the league.

I'll get pelters off some here but unless we do sign another CB I'd partner Taylor with Mbemba and see how they get on. Colo is a shadow of the player he was and isn't vocal or any kind of leader on the pitch. Taylor can be a right knacker but he would be vocal and may provide the kick up the arse that some of them need. Obvious problem is that Taylor ain't the brightest spark but we must be the quietest side in the league.

I'd probably agree with you to be honest

Would be all for that honestly, Taylor's bound to do something insane eventually, but his aerial ability is miles better than Colo.

There will be no new signings. I genuinely think if clubs wanted the likes of Willo, Gouffran etc they would already be gone. Without people leaving, there will be no incomings. Provided we don't absolutely shit the bed before January we won't see a new player in until the start of next season by which point the likes of Sissoko and Janmaat will be gone not replaced and we'll go into the following season still short on numbers and quality. Nothing has been learned at all from the last 3 years.

There will be no new signings. I genuinely think if clubs wanted the likes of Willo, Gouffran etc they would already be gone. Without people leaving, there will be no incomings. Provided we don't absolutely s*** the bed before January we won't see a new player in until the start of next season by which point the likes of Sissoko and Janmaat will be gone not replaced and we'll go into the following season still short on numbers and quality. Nothing has been learned at all from the last 3 years.

We're doomed.

There will be no new signings. I genuinely think if clubs wanted the likes of Willo, Gouffran etc they would already be gone. Without people leaving, there will be no incomings. Provided we don't absolutely s*** the bed before January we won't see a new player in until the start of next season by which point the likes of Sissoko and Janmaat will be gone not replaced and we'll go into the following season still short on numbers and quality. Nothing has been learned at all from the last 3 years.

We're doomed.

Worrying thing is he is right but the fans who go just don' learn that untie;l Ashley has gone this clb will always be nothing but also rans making up the numbers and hoping we might just survive - I seriously have my doubts.