NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope not, but my parents were in Liverpool yesterday and the locals are saying that Lukaku is off to PSG and Rooney is going back Everton

I'm in Liverpool a lot, I know quite a few evetonians, some claim to know Rooneys dad etc etc, they all claim he'll go back in the summer.

Guest antz1uk

You can tell what a bargain basement club we are now when someone like valdes is available and we're linked with speroni of palace  :rant:

I hope not, but my parents were in Liverpool yesterday and the locals are saying that Lukaku is off to PSG and Rooney is going back Everton

I'm in Liverpool a lot, I know quite a few evetonians, some claim to know Rooneys dad etc etc, they all claim he'll go back in the summer.

Not sure why  they would want him though, nostalgia aside he's well past it now and lord knows his wages would be ridiculous.

Not sure why  they would want him though, nostalgia aside he's well past it now and lord knows his wages would be ridiculous.

signed a new 300k per week deal, 5.5 years in feb 2014 :lol:

he's not going anywhere unless manyoo continue to pay a significant portion of those wages just to get rid of him

It'll take a huge paycut for Rooney to go somewhere else in the major European leagues. Good on him if he's up for it, but I can't see it happening.

The dream for Man U would be for a rich club in China or somewhere to offer him unrefusably more. If that doesn't happen, it might take a manager having to kick up a stink and force the club to pay for him to go somewhere he's happy to play but not for less money.

I'm not a fan of Van Gaal, but if Rooney's not doing it for England either, you can't blame his recent form on Man U's tactics.

FFS man, again? We never resign former players. Reckon Solano was the last one, over a decade ago. Every fucking transfer window we're linked with Carroll or other former players we wouldn't touch because they're too old and/or on too high wages.

Let's just resign him to stop the rumours of resigning him. I have no doubt we are interested in him or that he wants to move back here. I just don't see it happening. West Ham will want too much for a player who is never fit.