NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People seem to forget he is still only 23 and has a couple of years until a player of his position traditionally hit their peak. I think he would be a good signing and he'd be ahead of Colback all day long. A Shelvey, Colback midfield would be awful though so would need to be Colbacks replacement.

Doubt he would come here either way .

I can see why, tbh.

Been linked with Matip again.

Coming out of contract aye? About right then.

Has anyone seen anything of him, is he remotely what we need?

Only seen highlights but Schalke have been bang average this season. Opted not to mark Javi Martinez when he made his way in to the box for his goal last weekend either.

Only seen highlights but Schalke have been bang average this season. Opted not to mark Javi Martinez when he made his way in to the box for his goal last weekend either.

Should fit perfect in here then!

Right now I'll settle for a bang average CB, Colo is nowhere near it, unless the game is played in a manner that suits him (Man Utd) then he is lost. Most of the goals we conceded this have been goals that a range average defender wouldn't allow. A CB is a priority in the next window, more so than a forward in my opinion.

He'll fit right in then [emoji38]

In the New Year you could sell or let go of:

Sissoko

Tiote

Marveux

Obertan

Cisse

Riviere

Goufran

Williamson

Taylor

Elliot

Thauvin

Colo

De Jong

And i'd honestly think we'd be a better squad for it, even if we didn't replace any of them. That's how shit or much of a cunt these players are.