NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Link won't open for me, what's it saying? Probably threadworthy now?

Could be WOAT. Courtesy of Google Translate:

Henri Saivet , one of the few satisfactions of the first part of the season, is becoming closer to the Premier League. The midfielder of Bordeaux is the subject of an offer from Newcastle. Reportedly, the Magpies would offer about 6 million euros for the release of his last eighteen months contract.

If it does not confirm the figures , Jean-Louis Triaud recognizes that the situation of the player , "could change very quickly ." " An offer we should never , said the president of the Girondins , but there are still some who deserve our attention. "

Well....

Perez          Mitrovic

Wijnaldum

Shelvey      Sissoko

Saivet

And we suddenly look a whole lot better (if the two new chaps work as intended).

that will only work with Haidara back in for Dummett though

Well....

Perez          Mitrovic

Wijnaldum

Shelvey      Sissoko

Saivet

And we suddenly look a whole lot better (if the two new chaps work as intended).

that will only work with Haidara back in for Dummett though

We need a new LB as both Haidara & Dummett are gash. I'd play Mbabu for the rest of the season.

In regards to the original post though, I have no faith in Mitro & Perez being able to score consistently to win us games and we cant keep relying on Wiji to help out. Remy on loan is a must for me.

Linked with Andre Gray on loan in the Telegraph.

On loan? He's Burnley's first choice striker.

It's because he's already played for two clubs this season. A loan would apparently go around the rules.

Oh right, thought it seemed a bit odd.

quite liked how edwards said they thought they'd have the lad from wolves whenever they liked and were "taken by surprise" by bournemouth signing him :lol:

"Mystified"

it's exactly what you can imagine happening though, little mike sitting there thinking he'll make wolves sweat and drive the price down a few bob then he wakes up and the lads signed for someone else :lol:

i'm starting to wonder what the "plan" might be if they indeed go and get saivet and shelvey?

saivet  shelvey

sissoko perez wijnaldum

mitrovic

something like that?  with maybe de jong instead of perez or a second striker in his place if we sign one?

doesn't appear to help our awful lack of width one iota at first glance