NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nope, just like i didn't with Campbell and many others. We loan these kids out but never actually use them but instead try to get them sold, if we loan Aarons out he's a goner to me.

Don't even consider players like these as options.

The difference in my eyes are that Campbell and the other kids we have loaned out have never showed anything. Campbell couldn't score in any of the clubs he was loaned out to.

Armstrong are probably the best player in League One this season.

I never said sell him now did i? i just said he's in the shop window right now and will continue to be so. Doubt there's any intention of keeping him.

Aye, he's in the shop window just like 99% of all other footballers in the world.

Think it's fine to send Aarons on loan. Go to a club he can play every week. Good for both his confidence and his fitness.

Send him somewhere with a competent medical team for 4-5 months then bring him back. Could have quite an effect on the lad.

This.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure more ACN players can be a good thing tbh. Never struck me as owt special when i have seen him and at 28 is probably not even on our list anyway

I'd be fairly pleased with Mame Biram Diouf like. Think he'd be a canny addition.

Thought he looked decent at Stoke before they dropped him, i understand why he doesn't play because their front 3 is pretty good but yeah i wouldn't be against him.

Don't think they dropped him. Been having a lot of personal issues with his mum dying

I'd be fairly pleased with Mame Biram Diouf like. Think he'd be a canny addition.

Thought he looked decent at Stoke before they dropped him, i understand why he doesn't play because their front 3 is pretty good but yeah i wouldn't be against him.

Don't think they dropped him. Been having a lot of personal issues with his mum dying

Fair enough, he's most likely not getting back in regardless.