NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The transfers, that is really a committee. We sit down, we discuss and we make sure that we make the right decision for the club.

"Finance comes into that, of course, but also the selection of what I need. With Joe’s knowledge of football, he knows that the manager needs certain things. It has helped in my opinion."

System worked a treat in the summer, I bet he was delighted. :lol:

I can - just about - envisage Pardew, Carr, Kinnear and Irving sat in a room discussing transfer targets. I can see that being constructive enough, one way or the other.

What I can't envisage is a footballer sat in a room with Joe Kinnear, and there being an outcome that favours Newcastle United.

"The transfers, that is really a committee. We sit down, we discuss and we make sure that we make the right decision for the club.

"Finance comes into that, of course, but also the selection of what I need. With Joe’s knowledge of football, he knows that the manager needs certain things. It has helped in my opinion."

System worked a treat in the summer, I bet he was delighted. :lol:

One Remy or 14 mackem signings....hmmm.  :undecided:

;)

Who knows, maybe it's working better now, that Ashley has opened up to building the squad, addressing certain issues before JFK came in he flatly ignored. Time will tell but aye, it's probably all pr bullshit.

Transfer committee :lol:

They let Pards sit in on the first 5 mins then dismiss him so they can start having proper discussions.

then dismiss Carr after the next 5 mins while transfer wizard jfk looks up his wimbeldon contact book for someone looking for a game

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-europa-league-pardew-says-2956127

"I've been told we're in a good position in all ways. We're working well, we're looking at players and we're making phone calls

"We want to make sure we don't miss a player in this window. If one becomes available that we know and like then who knows? We might do business. I'm not overly-concerned to bring somebody in at this time. Although that's not to say that we won't.

"We have an opportunity to strengthen when things are going well. This window feels different, very much like the one where we took Papiss Cisse. When you think about it, we were going well, we took Papiss and then we kicked on again, that was good for us.

"We reflect on all the windows and how we've done and we've been honest enough and said that the summer one, we got wrong."

Phone calls cost money you know. Progress.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-europa-league-pardew-says-2956127

"I've been told we're in a good position in all ways. We're working well, we're looking at players and we're making phone calls

"We want to make sure we don't miss a player in this window. If one becomes available that we know and like then who knows? We might do business. I'm not overly-concerned to bring somebody in at this time. Although that's not to say that we won't.

"We have an opportunity to strengthen when things are going well. This window feels different, very much like the one where we took Papiss Cisse. When you think about it, we were going well, we took Papiss and then we kicked on again, that was good for us.

"We reflect on all the windows and how we've done and we've been honest enough and said that the summer one, we got wrong."

Phone calls cost money you know. Progress.

All on EE plans unlimited minutes all around and the perfect excuse when we sign no fker  "had no signal"

Ferguson never criticised the Glazers despite the fact they have enough income to compete with the likes of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in the transfer market. Wenger never criticised his board despite having to sell an entire title  winning side to his rivals. Of course he says it's all great, what do people expect? Benitez criticized his board and look what happened to him.

Pardew: "I need a winger and a striker"

Irving: "Right, well currently we've got £250,000 available.  We'll see what we can do.  Joe, any ideas?"

Kinnear: "Well how about that fackin' Wallpop?  If Arsenal still want Kebab, we'll say give us him or you can fack off.  It'll work.  Leave it with me."

:lol:

Pardew: "I need a winger and a striker"

Irving: "Right, well currently we've got £250,000 available.  We'll see what we can do.  Joe, any ideas?"

Kinnear: "Well how about that fackin' Wallpop?  If Arsenal still want Kebab, we'll say give us him or you can fack off.  It'll work.  Leave it with me."

:lol: :lol:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 33m

READ: Baf Gomis announces he will not be renewing his contract with Lyon: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/bafetimbi-gomis-announces-he-will-leave-lyon-at-the-end-of-the-season/ … #OL

Think we'll get him in Jab, they wont want to lose him for free.  Ideal situation for an Ashley type deal.

Get him in, don't lose any senior players, and maybe a few Championship loans for the youngsters (Campbell, Sammy, Haidara or Dummett), and I would snap your hand off.

Don't really want Gomis having had reports from my French football fan friend :lol:

Got 7 league goals (7 more than Shola) but I also think we can do better. But he will be cheap and that will appeal to Ashley - especially as we will get him at a discount when compared to the Summer. Loads of teams need strikers though so we had better decide soon or he will be off somewhere else.

Ferguson never criticised the Glazers despite the fact they have enough income to compete with the likes of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in the transfer market. Wenger never criticised his board despite having to sell an entire title  winning side to his rivals. Of course he says it's all great, what do people expect? Benitez criticized his board and look what happened to him.

They were the two highest managers in the league... Silence can be bought...

Don't really want Gomis having had reports from my French football fan friend :lol:

French Shola.

A regular goalscorer with a poor attitude, sounds the complete opposite of Shola tbh :lol:

I've never seen him play tbh. :)