NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We seem to be happy to spend £1.5m on complete unknowns that we hope to get lucky with but so far none of those unknowns we have paid money for can be said to have been successful and we must have made a loss on most of them.  Yet going £1-2m above what we deem to be the value of a player for whom you are almost certainly going to get your money back and more than likely make a profit, they refuse to budge.

Ayoze is highly rated unlike amalfitano.

The issue isnt the fact we are buying younger players its the terrible manager we have

And cheap arsed coaching staff who couldn't get a job or keep a job anywhere else.

:thup:

Pardew's not the only problem, the whole coaching staff is rotten as well.

8 days to go. :thup:

Think we might snare Perez as it seems to be done although that might be it. Their strategy of informing the press we were intending to sign several players before the WC looks to be another lie. Probably trying to stem the tide of ST cancellations.

Is this the standard of players we are looking at to just accept bottom half mediocrity

Ross McCormack

Danny Ings

Jack Colback

To replace HBA,Cabaye et all

Championship here we come. I have no doubts at all that this coming season we are certainties to go down. The final nail in many fans coffins

Who is this Lee?!

Underwhelmed with McCormack, though I know Leeds supporters rate him. 25+ goals in a struggling team is pretty good. However, It speaks volumes for the ambition of the club - merely to keep us in the PL and hope that similar cheap signings can pull that off. :(

Would take as a backup, not strong or quick enough for the PL I'd fear but that won't have been considRed because he might be available at less than market value and that is the only thing that is important.

Ross McCormack. :lol:

I think it's harsh to laugh at him. POTY, FPOTY and GOTS for Leeds last season plus 29 goals in 53. He's a bloody good Championship striker but I firmly believe he can't hack the Premiership. Saying that he's better than having literally nobody.