NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saw him play last season at Marseille vs Evian and he was the best player on the pitch. He was playing left back (box ticked) getting up and down and had great delivery/passing.

Think he's usually right sided player though.

[/Thinly veiled I went to the South of France post]

watched a youtube video, I'll take him, giving nufc the go-ahead via text now

Also, I want us to sign Virgil Van Dijk. I like the idea of a dutch spine running through the team with krul, virgil, vurnio and siem - that could be great.

Also, I want us to sign Virgil Van Dijk. I like the idea of a dutch spine running through the team with krul, virgil, vurnio and siem - that could be great.

Are we thinking Vurn isn't going to get dropped the moment Tiote comes back now then? Be amazed if so, Pardew has never trusted the lad.

Are we thinking Vurn isn't going to get dropped the moment Tiote comes back now then? Be amazed if so, Pardew has never trusted the lad.

I think lots of us are assuming Tiote isn't coming back - we're clearly trying desperately to flog him.

Got to be asking the question why he can't even get in the Denmark squad nevermind their XI, when Denmark are s****.

He is viewed as Denmarks future rightback. The reason, as far as I know, is badly timed injuries around the time of selection of the squad, plus Lars Jacobsen had the right back spot nailed down. He have played nearly everywhere in defence and midfield, but he have made a good figure at right wing at club and national level (defensive ala Jonas, but with a few goals).