NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah I was thinking in the £8 million to £10 million range for sure.

He turns 24 this year. He should be leaving that club right now, because he has enough about him to start for a decent premier league club, and he should be looking to do so now, to really see what he can become as a player.

Welbeck has nee chance of doing anything worthwhile at man utd. He needs to move to a shit mid table team where he'd get an opportunity to be a major cog. So aye, would definitely take him here. Saying that, if it's Welbeck or hba instead of gouff, I'm sticking with fatty.

Welbeck has nee chance of doing anything worthwhile at man utd. He needs to move to a shit mid table team where he'd get an opportunity to be a major cog. So aye, would definitely take him here. Saying that, if it's Welbeck or hba instead of gouff, I'm sticking with fatty.

HBA isn't playing for us again.

Welbeck has nee chance of doing anything worthwhile at man utd. He needs to move to a s*** mid table team where he'd get an opportunity to be a major cog. So aye, would definitely take him here. Saying that, if it's Welbeck or hba instead of gouff, I'm sticking with fatty.

Hopefully Parrish is pleading with Ashley as we speak. HBA still has a chance.

Well why the fuck didn't you tell me this before? I feel stupid now.

In all seriousness both his goalscoring and assist record in the PL leave a lot to be desired.  Especially for someone playing for a team like Man Utd who are going to be on the attack more often than not.

In all seriousness both his goalscoring and assist record in the PL leave a lot to be desired.  Especially for someone playing for a team like Man Utd who are going to be on the attack more often than not.

:thup:

This is my concern as well I don't view him as particularly creative and he's not a goalscorer either.

Oh well Pards will like him, he's runs around a bit and can jump quite high.

Last three seasons (Premier League only):

2011-2012 - 30 Games - 9 Goals

2012-2013 - 27 Games - 1 Goal

2013-2014 - 25 Games - 9 Goals

Seems to have had a strange season in 2012-2013 but other than that a good return, also doesn't usually play as an out and out striker does he?