NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the f*** does that hag have to do with it? ???

"Delia" not exactly hard to figure out :lol:

Oh haha I saw the pic and read the comment with "Delia said on Van Dijk" and actually thought the fucker had said that (Delia rather than Deila) :lol:

Delia said on Van Dijk: “If he trains well and focuses on the right things he can go to big clubs - and I mean clubs above Newcastle.” #nufc

LOL lets see where he will end up.for now he plays for a team that were down 6-1 on agg against Legia in CL Qualification and plays in a s*** league with no competition.

So who the f*** is Delia?

Cheeky twat. Why does everyone have a pop at us?

Delia said on Van Dijk: “If he trains well and focuses on the right things he can go to big clubs - and I mean clubs above Newcastle.” #nufc

LOL lets see where he will end up.for now he plays for a team that were down 6-1 on agg against Legia in CL Qualification and plays in a s*** league with no competition.

Cheeky t***. Why does everyone have a pop at us?

Because Pardew is our manager.

Yeah when your manager is a spineless t*** and your owner gives 0 f***s about pride or history of this club so c*** who manages a team in Scotland will try and puff his chest out. Unfortunately he'd be lucky to manage in the PL and old Virgil will be lucky to get a job at a club like ours.

Cheeky t***. Why does everyone have a pop at us?

Maybe he means geographically

Danny Welbeck has been told he can leave Manchester United during the final week of the transfer window.

With only two years remaining on his contract, United value Welbeck at around £15 million

:pokerface:

If we are getting him to play out wide I'd rather we bought a proper wide player not a striker shoehorned.

If we are playing him up front I'd prefer we bought Remy or someone who has scored goals on a more consistent basis.

If we are getting him to play out wide I'd rather we bought a proper wide player not a striker shoehorned.

If we are playing him up front I'd prefer we bought Remy or someone who has scored goals on a more consistent basis.

Personally he looks better outwide or behind the striker rather than an actual centre forward.

I see him as more of a support player than an actual striker.