NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cuntryder

Marseille winger Andre Ayew linked with Newcastle United again but Magpies have oversubscribed with wingers

Only one we have who's good enough is Cabella and HBA who probably wont play for us again.

That doesn't even make sense grammatically ffs  :lol:

Guest chopey

Tiote will go, nobody will come in,the wonga fans will be ecstatic we spent £30 millon, pardews an arsehole, Ashley will make his huge profit and the rest of us real fans will be sitting on our hands at home waiting for it to fall to pieces

Doesn't the Russian window close after ours or is that just the January one?  If that's the case then I wouldn't be surprised to see him leaving after 1st September.

Just the winter one.

Monaco are in advanced negotiations to loan Toby Alderweireld. We should really be in there.

I don't rate him, but he's better than most if not all our options for the CB position...

Delia said on Van Dijk: “If he trains well and focuses on the right things he can go to big clubs - and I mean clubs above Newcastle.” #nufc

LOL lets see where he will end up.for now he plays for a team that were down 6-1 on agg against Legia in CL Qualification and plays in a shit league with no competition.

So who the fuck is Delia?