NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

I just can't wait to see Carver's dream list of transfers. If we thought Pardew's idea of the ideal footballer was funny, wait till we see Carver's.

Be just like that Redknapp/fifa 06 cartoon :lol:

'Listen, I told Mike "I don't care if it bankrupts the club. Get me that fella Ronaldo signed". Well he only went and did it didn't he! But fair play to Mike and Lee, I think the fans will really be pleased with this one. Sir Bobby says nothing but good things about the time he spent with him'

I love Andre Ayew. Always felt he should be a striker but always plays wide left when I see him. Probably my favourite Ghanaian player alongside Asamoah.

Ayew is a Lion.

He would actually need licence to attack to be useful at all though. He's what you would like Gouffran to be.

I wouldn't say that he needs to be a striker, many of his best performances this season have come in the centre midfield (which is where he would end up with a bigger team, imo) Dede is an all-around talent with great mentality and work ethic who will chip in with goals from wherever he plays, mostly because of his stunning ability in the air. I assume he is more attacking for Ghana for the same reason Mikel is pushed forward for Nigeria, the creative options are lacking (they are lacking at NUFC also, tbf)

I would be vexed to see him leave OM where he should be given a fat contract and the captaincy. Frankly, I think he will have better prospects than NUFC, anyway.

For Ghana he plays LM. But i'd like to see Asamoah LM and Ayew central or further forward. Never happens.

Would really like Taylor here but then that would put us back to 3 left backs again which was the reason Santon was shipped. Unless they see Dummett as a centre back for next season?

Most likely bollocks from Mirror I guess.

Expect to see plenty more of the kind of moves that saw United go all out to take Pierre Michel Lassoga the Germany under-21 striker who eventually signed for Hamburg

:lol:

Can't fucking wait.

:lol: :lol:

Expect to see plenty more of the kind of moves that saw United go all out to take Pierre Michel Lassoga the Germany under-21 striker who eventually signed for Hamburg

:lol:

Can't fucking wait.

:spit: