NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£15 million is a bit pricey in my opinion for Austin, however, I'd rather spend a £15m gamble on him than £6m on a Riviere type signing. Austin/Cisse/Perez is decent, could be really good if we would provide the service to them.

We refused to pay £15m in the past 3 years on PEA & Lacazette now we are going to pay that for Austin? Not convinced that we will and certainly not convinced he is worth that amount. Then again as has been said you dont get a great deal for £10m or less most the time now.

:) I've bought what Mike is selling :)

I don't think for one minute that Mike will splash the cash or at least that amount of cash. I'm pretty certain nothing will change regarding the club apart from maybe telling the fans and the media that the FA Cup is something that interests us whilst making little or no effort to actually do well. Fair play to their policy, ignoring the cups was a sterling idea last season wasn't it :)

Berisha is playing for my local team, and I've seen most of his games since he broke into the first team. And he is not nearly good enough for us, or any other Premier League team. And probably never will be. In October last year he scored his for the first time in a year, after starting almost every game he's been fit for. We even tried to get rid of him last summer, but no one wanted him except some of the other mid-table clubs in Tippeligaen that wanted to loan him... Theres always been big expectations for him, and pressure, because of his brother Valon, who actually was pretty good for us. And I'd much rather we went after him than Veton if we had to get one of the Berisha-brothers.

Tbf to him he's been surprisingly good this season, but I'd say it takes more than 2-3 months of good playing for a team in Norway before you can be considered a talent for Premier League clubs when you are 21. He should prove that he is able to perform like that consistently before he even considers taking a big step like that.

As you can see, not the most impressive stats for a striker:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/veton-berisha/leistungsdaten/spieler/181985/plus/?saison=ges

If we are looking at Viking-players, we should look at Yann-Erik De Lanley instead. 23 year old attacking winger, who has proven himself for several seasons. Underrated as hell here in Norway IMO, and probably Vikings best player. Kristoffer Ajer from Start could also be a good recruitment for the talent squad.

Guest axel

Can see him doing good here for one season and then being bought by someone else or going back to Chelsea. No thanks.

The sun claim initial Austin talks have taken place. We'll get him I think.

I think him tweeting Shearer is a sign aswell :lol:

I think he was already at QPR when McClaren coached there for a couple of months so that may help.

The sun claim initial Austin talks have taken place. We'll get him I think.

I think him tweeting Shearer is a sign aswell :lol:

I think he was already at QPR when McClaren coached there for a couple of months so that may help.

And most important of all. He's got the right DNA.

The CIES Football Observatory, an academic group based on Switzerland, created an econometric algorithm that looks at the variables involved in over 1,500 transfers since 2009 to determine the most likely moves to happen this summer.

What an absolutely scandalous waste of precious oxygen.

Guest Roger Kint

Steve and Austin to turn up today?.. Would be a good start at least  :shifty:

Over the head of the young ones on here i think!

:lol: Maybe it went over your head too if you are that old

Guest Roger Kint

Steve and Austin to turn up today?.. Would be a good start at least  :shifty:

It would be a stunning development. :thup:

not sure if thats ontended or not but fair play

:lol: