NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't we come out early last time and say we wouldn't be signing anyone. I preferred that to pretendy bids and fashion helicopters.

Absolutely agree.

Don't agree with Brett on much but this is correct.

Wish i had a quid for everytime someone said that... i'd be at least 9 quid richer :lol:

'Don't agree with Brett'?  You'd be able to buy us a new midfielder mate.

:laugh:

As other people have said, does not likely we will get anyone in, 20 million in profit and the wage bill with cabaye gone and with ferguson, abeid, good , gutierrez and amalfitano off the wage bill via loans, happy days  :(

As other people have said, does not likely we will get anyone in, 20 million in profit and the wage bill with cabaye gone and with ferguson, abeid, good , gutierrez and amalfitano off the wage bill via loans, happy days  :(

De Jong.

I mean a player on a permanent deal, sorry

De Jong.

Simple question for you - Are you happy with our transfer dealings in the last two windows?

No way he leaves for under £10m due to the stubborn board we have who expect to make a profit on every player. Wouldn't be disappointed to sell him for that kind of money if it meant we signed Remy permanently today as well.